Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your scariest momment?

Go down 
+9
Sjb
madcat2009
Creeper
KingdomDarkII
Bronze
Maria
Hellopayton
magicNASRI
Helaina
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

What was your scariest momment? Empty
PostSubject: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 5:19 am

Title says it all ;DD

hmmm well i would have to say mine was ;;
My friends and i climbed on a roof. and it was pretty tall. and then we saw someone coming so we went to hide. then some were crawling and i was one of em. and then i slipped on ice and almost fell off the roof but my friend caught my jacket in time. I could of been badly hurt if it werent for her.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 6:47 am

When I nearly drowned in the swimming pool. I was 2, I accidentaly slipped into the pool for adults and I just seen black after that. The most horrible experience..
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 3:18 pm

Right, where to start...

I was very young. My brother was too (he's younger than I am). Our mom had just died because of an illness that had been going all across the country, so we were living with my friend Winry, and her grandmother Pinako.

We decided to look through my father's alchemy books again. He hadn't been home in years, so we'd decided why not? Then I stumbled upon something called Human Transmutation. It was supposed to be the ultimate taboo in alchemy...

... but we decided to do it anyway. Anything to get our mom back.

So we went through four years of training under an alchemy teacher, and then one fateful night, decided to test our theory. I drew the alchemical array and put in all of the ingredients needed to form a human body. My brother and I decided to start the transmutation, but something went wrong.

Terribly wrong.

Everything went dark, and my leg start breaking apart (excuse the rhyming pun). My brother was being pulled by some weird tentacles... then before I knew it... I was in front of a large gate. There was a 'thing' there that looked like a human silhouette, taking to me in an odd voice, telling me that I had knocked on the door, and that he (she?) would open it. Suddenly large amounts of information - the truth - were being poured into my head. I couldn't take it. And then, there she was. My mom.

But I was outside the gate again. Begging to be let back in, I lost my leg to the evil creature. It was the Law of Equivalent Exchange, I suppose. Then I realized my brother was gone. Using my new knowledge of alchemy, I sealed his soul into a suit of armor. Now he and I travel the world, looking for the Philosopher's Stone to restore our bodies.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 3:30 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

I was very young. My brother was too (he's younger than I am). Our mom had just died because of an illness that had been going all across the country, so we were living with my friend Winry, and her grandmother Pinako.

We decided to look through my father's alchemy books again. He hadn't been home in years, so we'd decided why not? Then I stumbled upon something called Human Transmutation. It was supposed to be the ultimate taboo in alchemy...

So we went through four years of training under an alchemy teacher, and then one fateful night, decided to test our theory. I drew the alchemical array and put in all of the ingredients needed to form a human body. My brother and I decided to start the transmutation, but something went wrong.

Terribly wrong.

Everything went dark, and my leg start breaking apart (excuse the rhyming pun). My brother was being pulled by some weird tentacles... then before I knew it... I was in front of a large gate. There was a 'thing' there that looked like a human silhouette, taking to me in an odd voice, telling me that I had knocked on the door, and that he (she?) would open it. Suddenly large amounts of information - the truth - were being poured into my head. I couldn't take it. And then, there she was. My mom.

But I was outside the gate again. Begging to be let back in, I lost my leg to the evil creature. It was the Law of Equivalent Exchange, I suppose. Then I realized my brother was gone. Using my new knowledge of alchemy, I sealed his soul into a suit of armor. Now he and I travel the world, looking for the Philosopher's Stone to restore our bodies.
Oh my God, you poor little kid! I just want to hug you and whisper, "Everything's going to be all right."
Well, I hope you've been able to recover from the shock and the trauma of losing your mother, brother, leg, and presumably, the inability to be a shinning beacon of hope.

Last edited by Maria-DB on February 21st 2010, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 3:36 pm

Maria-DB wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

Terribly wrong.

Oh my God, you poor little kid! I just want to hug you and whisper, "Everything's going to be all right."
Well, I hope you've been able to recover from the shock and the trauma of losing your mother, brother, leg, and presumably, the inability to be shinning beacon of hope.

And how he couldn't find the Philosopher's stone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 4:07 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

Terribly wrong.

Where's the tentacle raep part?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 4:27 pm

Ice wrote:
Maria-DB wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

Terribly wrong.

Well, I hope you've been able to recover from the shock and the trauma of losing your mother, brother, leg, and presumably, the inability to be shinning beacon of hope.

And how he couldn't find the Philosopher's stone.

What was your scariest momment? Alphonse1

Then how do you suppose this happens? :8 D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 4:52 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

Terribly wrong.

Sorry to discourage you, but Dumbledor and Nicholas Flamel destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 5:08 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

Terribly wrong.

Sorry to discourage you, but Dumbledor and Nicholas Flamel destroyed it.

What was your scariest momment? Mutant_facepalm
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 8:22 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Right, where to start...

Terribly wrong.

Let me guess...
You can now cast alchemy spells by clapping your hands, shorty?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 10:00 pm

Without a transmutation circle. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 10:13 pm

I once choked on a piece of candy and no one was around. Luckily I was able to cough it out.
Back to top Go down
madcat2009
Lurker
Lurker
madcat2009

Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 12:29 pm

well this is kinda funny aswell.
okay i was in camalot and me and my mum were about to leave when we parted in the crouds! oh no okay i went in to the playbarn ( i was young)
to ask for help but then once wondering round for 3 mins no one was there. waaaa i went bak to the door and tried with all my might to open it but it was locked it was about 3pm i waited and waited and then around 7pm the cleaners walked by and i banged and banged onto the door until my fists bled and then i got locked in the whole night!!! i waited until morning and posters were being put around camalot that i got lost and the only building that they didn't open until 2pm was the playbarn!!! i got reunited with my mum later on in the evening yay!
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 3:54 pm

madcat2009 wrote:
okay i was in camalot and me and my mum were about to leave when we parted in the crouds! oh no okay i went in to the playbarn ( i was young)
to ask for help but then once wondering round for 3 mins no one was there. waaaa i went bak to the door and tried with all my might to open it but it was locked it was about 3pm i waited and waited and then around 7pm the cleaners walked by and i banged and banged onto the door until my fists bled and then i got locked in the whole night!!! i waited until morning and posters were being put around camalot that i got lost and the only building that they didn't open until 2pm was the playbarn!!! i got reunited with my mum later on in the evening yay!

Please include more detail. I do not understand what you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:30 pm

When I was stuck in my mothers stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:30 pm

When the doctors cut my umbilical cord. What was your scariest momment? 75551

Not.

When I was scared.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:52 pm

Sjb wrote:
When I was stuck in my mothers stomach.
That explains everything. No, really. It does.
Your mother, however, should've kept it clean and simple . . .
What was your scariest momment? Rw2yv8
Back to top Go down
madcat2009
Lurker
Lurker
madcat2009

Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:57 pm

Oggy wrote:
madcat2009 wrote:

Theres not much than i can say....
i got locked in camalot in a playbarn.
stayed in the play barn all night
when i woke in the morning there were posters being put up
that i was lost
the playbarn did not open until 2 o clock the day after
me and my mum parted
i reunited with my mum a day l8r
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 4:59 pm

Oggy wrote:
madcat2009 wrote:

Here's what I got out of that, "Her and her mom were at a playbarn and they were leaving, when she got lost, she stayed there over night, and in the morning, her mom found her."??
I guess that's it. xD
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 11:45 pm

What was your scariest momment? 396839 I saw a really fat lady at Disney a few years ago....
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 8:39 am

cutemaddie5 wrote:
What was your scariest momment? 396839 I saw a really fat lady at Disney a few years ago....
Wow, they must have mirrors everywhere in Disney.

Last edited by Maria on March 14th 2010, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 12:32 am

My Scariest Moment Was When I Saw A Vampire-Like Figure Somewhere Over The Fence In The Distance, I Thought It Was A Statue, But It Moved... Then Lighting Struck In That Exsact Spot, I Thought I Whould See Him Fall To The Ground, But He Randomly Dissapreaded, After That, I Just Remember Passing Out. But, Here Is What The Figure Looked Like: Well, I Knew It WAsn't A Zombie Cause It Wasn't Sticking His Arms Out, And First He Looked Gray, Then Became Black, Still Black.... And Then Thats When The Lighting Strikes... Well, Its Really When I Passed Out... But You Know...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 1:09 am

My scariest moment is a thought I had recently after I got this pain.

Death
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 6:20 pm

I remember my house almost caught on fire because my dad forgot about the garlic toast in the oven. : D I told him and saved my house from becoming a pile of burned stuffz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your scariest momment?   What was your scariest momment? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your scariest momment?
Page 1 of 1