Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide Empty
PostSubject: The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide   The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 10:16 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/the-new-republicans-and-t_b_468398.html
Read the article, post your opinions.

I agree, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide   The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 10:36 pm

Most of the people that are Republican are from states with a lot of rural background, so thus it would seem they would be unintelligent, and all that jazz. This is true for a lot of them, but also a lot are high educated. This article was obviously bias, and I would want to se an article from a more independent source.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide   The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 10:43 pm

DirkD wrote:
Most of the people that are Republican are from states with a lot of rural background, so thus it would seem they would be unintelligent, and all that jazz. This is true for a lot of them, but also a lot are high educated. This article was obviously bias, and I would want to se an article from a more independent source.

Yeah, I know a good number of pretty smart Republicans, but it seems that the most we see are the hardcore Tea Party anti-Obama kind, especially in the media. And there lies a problem. If you've got two idiot parents, their children will be raised to think that way in most cases, and the fight between the political parties will just carry on as it has been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide   The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Republicans and the Intellectual Divide
Page 1 of 1