Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want a prize :'(

Go down 
+3
Sjb
Bronze
Maria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

I want a prize :'( Empty
PostSubject: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 6:49 pm

You know those award "ceremonies" we used to have around here?
Well... what happened? Wasn't there supposed to be a new one every season?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 7:03 pm

Yeah, this and badges/ rewards are some things I'd love to see...
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 7:22 pm

I asked about it in the Staff Forum, a few people posted then it got ignored.
I thought we should have them to.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 5:21 am

Yeah. I remember the Annual CPP Awards every Autumn and Spring (I think).
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:34 am

Chub 777 wrote:
Yeah. I remember the Annual CPP Awards every Autumn and Spring (I think).
Winter and Summer.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:38 am

Wasn't it organised by Jazz?
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:51 am

Kanga wrote:
Yeah.
KK helped out a little.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:41 pm

Big Linky wrote:
Kanga wrote:
Yeah.
KK helped out a little.

~Linky

Well, there you go. All you really need is someone to organize it again and you're set; at least that would be one fun thing to add back to this forum.

SjB - you suggested it in the staff forum? Unless something huge changed, you have every ability to restart the awards thing if you get an admin to approve you making the topic, and I don't see why they wouldn't. I think a lot of people would agree that it would be a good idea to restart this...I remember it being fun for a lot of people.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:48 pm

Egaro wrote:
Big Linky wrote:
Kanga wrote:
Yeah.
KK helped out a little.

~Linky

Well, there you go. All you really need is someone to organize it again and you're set; at least that would be one fun thing to add back to this forum.

SjB - you suggested it in the staff forum? Unless something huge changed, you have every ability to restart the awards thing if you get an admin to approve you making the topic, and I don't see why they wouldn't. I think a lot of people would agree that it would be a good idea to restart this...I remember it being fun for a lot of people.
~Egaro

Could it increase the ammount of new users?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 9:56 pm

Doubt it. But the focus doesn't have to be on increasing the users; I firmly believe that when someone enjoys a website, they're gonna refer it to other people. Plus, little things like awards ceremonies are the kinds of things that are gonna keep people here. There's gotta be something to strive for to keep you interested in a forum (I think right now it's just the debate over changing the forum topic and the idea of becoming a moderator that keeps a lot of people here). Keeping the forum interesting is only going to benefit it.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 10:01 pm

Egaro wrote:
Doubt it. But the focus doesn't have to be on increasing the users; I firmly believe that when someone enjoys a website, they're gonna refer it to other people. Plus, little things like awards ceremonies are the kinds of things that are gonna keep people here. There's gotta be something to strive for to keep you interested in a forum (I think right now it's just the debate over changing the forum topic and the idea of becoming a moderator that keeps a lot of people here). Keeping the forum interesting is only going to benefit it.
~Egaro

Ok. So if we start it again then who's going to organize it?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 6th 2010, 6:13 pm

Doesn't matter. There are many people who want to help, and want to be mod. They can direct that interest towards something like awards.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 6th 2010, 6:18 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Egaro wrote:
~Egaro

I can do that. ;D
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 7th 2010, 1:32 pm

Legit double post.

Can the staff give out some sort of prize for award winners? How does having the forum's background changed to an image that has their usernames on it for a few weeks sound? Coins just aren't enough. ❤
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 6:07 am

Maria wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Egaro wrote:
~Egaro

I can do that. ;D

Well if that's the closest I will get to become a mod then ok.

Maria wrote:
Legit double post.

Can the staff give out some
sort of prize for award winners? How does having the forum's background
changed to an image that has their usernames on it for a few weeks
sound? Coins just aren't enough. ❤

Well....that DOES sound like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( EmptyMarch 8th 2010, 11:10 am

I like your idea, Maria.
It sounds cool. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a prize :'(   I want a prize :'( Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a prize :'(
Page 1 of 1