Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D

Go down 
+6
KingdomDarkII
iSnow
Maria
Cherrynub
Sjb
BabyCP
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D Empty
PostSubject: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 3:52 pm

Anyone ever heard of the song 'Telephone' that she did featuring Beyonce? Well she made a 9 minute video and you can watch it on Youtube by typing in Lady GaGa Telephone Vevo and click the first one. :p If you don't type in "Vevo" it won't come up. (Well it won't come up for me ;D)

It's a very very strong video and very sharp. So I recommend that if your under 13 years of age, then don't watch it. =P Just for safe reasons I didn't put it on here anyway. ;D
Tell me what you think about it when you watch it.

~BabyCP babycp
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 4:01 pm

You could of posted the link. babycp
Like "click here" (with the link in it.) :p

Anyway, I don't feel like going on youtube and searching, I'm too lazy. :p
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 4:02 pm

I didn't wanna put it up on CPP because the video is too strong. That's why I said if your under 13 years of age, you shouldn't watch it. ;DD
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 4:09 pm

Duck Assassin wrote:
I didn't wanna put it up on CPP because the video is too strong. That's why I said if your under 13 years of age, you shouldn't watch it. ;DD
I am close to 13, I am 27, minus 15. ;D
Back to top Go down
Cherrynub
Vagabond
Vagabond
Cherrynub

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 5:17 pm

I love gaga music !!!!
but tht video is weird.... really weird
most of it was awesome, but i think i prefer jst the song with otu the vid
lol :L
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:06 pm

I was going to write a whole article about how much Lady GaGa sucks, but I'm going to save myself the time and just say it out loud:

LADY GAGA + THIS VIDEO SUCKS.

Heck, the girl [citation needed] makes both Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton look like geniuses

Last edited by Maria on March 12th 2010, 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:31 pm

Maria wrote:
I was going to write a whole article about how much Lady GaGa sucks, but I'm going to save myself the time and just say it out loud:

LADY GAGA THIS VIDEO SUCKS.

Heck, the girl [citation needed] makes both Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton look like geniuses
Finally, the truth! Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D 701698
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:36 pm

She finally revealed her uglyness in this video. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:40 pm

Infraction Bot 1.0 wrote:
Maria wrote:

What a shocker. You agree with DB.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 6:45 pm

smileygurl wrote:
Infraction Bot 1.0 wrote:
Maria wrote:

What a shocker. You agree with DB.
I know, right.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 9:07 pm

Mr. Lady GaGa is terrible. Her 80's-esque gimmick gets old after... Well, the 80s. Her music is unoriginal and, again, gimmicky. She won't last another 5 years. Just like Soulja Boi. Yeah. Remember him? How "amazing", "talented", and "great" he was? Does he still have FANS?
Also, she lip-syncs (Watch her performance where she has a piano on fire and is breaking champagne glasses. No matter what, the glasses make no noise. Hmmmm... I believe it was the 09 Grammy's)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 11:07 am

I'm so confused. Is Lady GaGa a man or woman? :p

And apparently, the video was too strong to go on TV. So they blurred most things out and I heard she was gonna do a whole new video for Telephone just to go on TV. If you notice, she's advertising these sites in the video, so they wouldn't allow it. Also, people were saying that she's a Nazi because of the way she acts and dances in the video. Don't ask. ;D
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 11:21 am

Lol. She's a SHE. She just is a [I'm not sure if I'm aloud to say it] Bisexual.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 11:56 am

JazzKitten wrote:
Also, people were saying that she's a Nazi because of the way she acts and dances in the video. Don't ask. ;D
That makes so much sense.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 3:27 pm

It's a man. ;D
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyMay 29th 2010, 2:03 pm

there is a clean version i watched on youtube and it was awesome
lady gaga is my favourite singer. Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D 562947
Back to top Go down
Blaze123
Lurker
Lurker
Blaze123

Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyJune 19th 2010, 3:24 pm

Ya ive seen it its a good song :D
Back to top Go down
Blaze123
Lurker
Lurker
Blaze123

Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyJune 19th 2010, 3:41 pm

BabyCP wrote:
I'm so confused. Is Lady GaGa a man or woman? :p

And apparently, the video was too strong to go on TV. So they blurred most things out and I heard she was gonna do a whole new video for Telephone just to go on TV. If you notice, she's advertising these sites in the video, so they wouldn't allow it. Also, people were saying that she's a Nazi because of the way she acts and dances in the video. Don't ask. ;D
shes normal she doens't have a dick people just being mean to her for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D EmptyJune 19th 2010, 3:42 pm

Please don't double post and bump.

Infracted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D   Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady GaGa - Telephone....Video ;D
Page 1 of 1