Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet Hulk 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

Registration date : 2010-03-12

Planet Hulk 2 Empty
PostSubject: Planet Hulk 2   Planet Hulk 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 10:36 pm

According To The Comic... It Says The Ship Hulk Crash Landed Explodes RIGHT AFTER He Becomes King, So In Planet Hulk 2, 5 Minutes Into The Movie, Him And His New "Wife" Go On A Honey Moon Near The Ship, And Then It Explodes, Killing His Wife And Soon-to-be Son. So After That, Him And His Friends Go To Earth And Get Revenge On The Iluminartie(A Marvel Team With Powerful Heroes, They Are: Iron-man, Proffeser X, Dr. Mysteryo... Or Who Ever.. Can't Remember His Name... , The Thing And I THink There Are 1 More But I Can't Remember His
Name, Oh, And Hulk Is Getting Revenge On Them Because It Was THIER SPACE SHIP THAT EXPLODED!!!) And Then I Think THey Carry The Thing Off Into THe Sun Set Back Into Hulk's Space Ship. And I Don't Wanna Spoil It All Just Cause I Read The Comic!So If Does Happen To Come Out, You'll Be In For Surprise!!!

Planet Hulk 2 Hulk_SMASH_by_el_grimlock
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Planet Hulk 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planet Hulk 2   Planet Hulk 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 2:28 pm

Ok This Is Really Good Advice I Really Like That Movie I Think Its Going To Be So Good.
Back to top Go down

Planet Hulk 2
Page 1 of 1