Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP

Go down 
+3
Maria
FlyingKanga
jjkanes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP   I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 4:59 am

jjkanes wrote:
No at our school i know a year 8 and 11 AND 12 student i asked em and they dont get it BTW request for lok! I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 312997

Maybe they have to do it on computer...
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP   I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 7:33 am

we can actually do it any way they like there was lots of drawings and computer and other ways of making these thigns handed in idk but its hadned in and gone now so WOO HOO I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 959250 I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 290183 I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP - Page 2 990320 on to the next ones
Back to top Go down

I wasnt exactly sure whihc forum thingy im supposed to put this in so i just posted it here.... PLEAS HELP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Artwork Center :: Gifts, Requests, and Trades-
Jump to: