Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour

Go down 
+2
Maria
Chub 777
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 14th 2010, 7:25 am

Billybob wrote:
Reviewed By You
Hello Penguins!

Last week we saw lots of you drilling with the new Green Hard Hat and we wanted to know what you were else you were doing around the island. Surf3r said:

Me and my buddies always check out anything new on the island! We love to explore new rooms and play new games! We think the new outfits rock and we always wear them, especially the Green Hard Hat and the green suit with the water hose! It's so much fun, I never ever want it to end! Waddle on Club Penguin!

Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour GreenAs you may know, Earth Day is coming up on April 22. Many of you have told us how excited you are to take part. So this week, we'd like to hear about how you're going to celebrate Earth Day in your own home. Let us know!

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You. And if your comment is chosen as the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then...Waddle on!

Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on April 13 2010 10:02

As you can see, CP has copied Earth Hour, without permission. SUE DEM! Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour 108663
~Chub 777
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 14th 2010, 9:49 am

You know, I just love how every single sentence (almost) in that article ends with an exclamation mark!
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 14th 2010, 12:03 pm

Same here. It's almost as if he is implying that Club Penguin is good in some strange, worrying way.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:22 pm

They're talking about Earth Day, not Earth hour. And really, who cares?
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 14th 2010, 8:38 pm

As I would say: Stupid treehuggers. :P

"TURN GREEN TO GO GREEN"
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 14th 2010, 10:42 pm

Ice wrote:
Same here. It's almost as if he is implying that Club Penguin is good in some strange, worrying way.

Yeah, they have a plot to make CP green! (complete with the solar pannels and electric powered jetpacks Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour 502231 )
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 15th 2010, 8:37 pm

If they get sued maybe Disney will give CP up and it'll be fun again!

Yea, it isn't ganna happen, so what? I can dream can't I?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour EmptyApril 16th 2010, 3:58 am

Thomas Pc wrote:
If they get sued maybe Disney will give CP up and it'll be fun again!

Yea, it isn't ganna happen, so what? I can dream can't I?

With force, they could disown CP. Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour 927440
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour   Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin officialy rips-off Earth Hour
Page 1 of 1