Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)

Go down 
+19
Shadow
Argie
Sergio
Bam
Egaro
Asho
MR Judorules
Maria
Dark
RR
Ramza
Bulletwolf
Adsertif.
Yippiyo
Techno
Mickey4741
Jess
Dieg
xVx iMurk xVx
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Empty
PostSubject: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 3:47 pm

Those who have been waiting are getting the full force tutorial that I assured.

Starting Off:

When beginning PowerPoint you should have a strong understanding of how to draw by hand, not amazing artist kind of drawing, but well enough to get the concept of Proportions. When you enter the PowerPoint screen get rid of the "Click to add Title/Click to add Subtitle" those are merely distractors from what you are actually trying to do. Then (usually) there is a button in the left corner that says PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Draw click that and then when the bar appears go to PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Gg and click it. The screen that appears is the most important part, make sure there are no checkmarks in the checkboxes. Then you are ready to begin!

Beginning a Penguin

Spoiler:
To start drawing, use your mouse and click to the shape you would like it, for penguins start off with an egg shape. It doesn't have to be perfect just as long as it has a distinctive round shape
Spoiler:
As for the Flipper try to make the edge sharp but round as it comes down towards the main body. Go to PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Draw to rotate the original flipper.
Spoiler:
Now for it's feet, I tend to make my feet less round, but that's up to you. Beginners find the one circled in the green easier, but the ones on the left look better. Use gold and light orange for the feet, it gives it a nice effect.
The belly, is quite simple, just create another egg shape but this time put it inside the body.
Spoiler:
Now for the eyes and beak, usually I make the beak sideways instead of forwards, it just looks more friendly. As for the eyes try to make them larger than an average size of eyes, and don't put a line in between the two of them.

Note: Right click the flippers and the feet and select PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Order then click send to back, this way it doesn't look messy/un-organized.

Outlining the Penguin:

Spoiler:

After colouring the penguin to your prefered colour (Double click picture.) You may want to out line it because the default line is somewhat corny. First start at the top of the egg shape, go around the whole thing but do not connect the line, you come back around at the prefered size then connect it, proceed to filling it black. You're very close to finishing!!!

Shadowing/Lighting:

Spoiler:

Shadowing is my favourite part, this is where you can really spice up your picture, make a shadow-ish shape near the bottom of the penguin, near the bottom of the flippers, near the bottom of the beak and under the beak. Make them line-less and turn them black-- set to 80% transparency. For the lighting do the exact opposite as the shawdoing, turn the shapes white and line-less and set to 80% transparency. (Bring the lines around the body to the front.)

Hope this helps!!!

Coming Soon:

How to Draw a Puffle
How to Draw a SF Frog

And many More!!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 4:08 pm

Great tut Kant the bad thing is that I don't have powerpoint
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 4:19 pm

Rofl neither do i.....

Lol
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 4:31 pm

That stinks. It's a good program to invest in.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 4:49 pm

Wow! Eventually I'll actually do that! :P I fink! O em gee! Lol
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 5:32 pm

Meh too, I need suggestions for other Tuts, kai?
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 6:54 pm

Awesome, Im going to use this!! :D
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 14th 2008, 6:57 pm

Awesome! Glad to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Yippiyo
Adventurer
Adventurer

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 3:14 am

So that's how you do it! Nice tut. I'll try this some day. I never knew you can do that on Powerpoint.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 7:59 am

Great tut dude, I love the pics, it makes it more detailed. :)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 8:29 am

PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Pengui10
^^Finished Product^^
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 8:37 am

Nice Mickey =) I can make those. But too lazy xD
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 11:28 am

Lol that's cool anyway!
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 6:21 pm

Spoiler:

Sweet! What's he looking at though? ;)
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 6:25 pm

^^kant.. I'd tell you but it's not worth the ban. :roll:

Nice tut. I don't have PP on my computer (everyone else does, I have Windows Vista), downloaded the trial. I'll see if it has expired yet.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 6:44 pm

LOL!!!!!!
And great job
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 7:00 pm

Ehh, thanks. I could see where that was going. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 15th 2008, 7:29 pm

Thanks. And he's looking at... just kidding
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 1:52 pm

Great guide.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 2:22 pm

What was he looking at?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 3:22 pm

He's looking at the beautiful sky of course :P ..

Awesome guide though, i never knew you could do something like that in PP =] ..
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 3:24 pm

Yeah it's amazin' how good these rubbish programs can be quite 'good'!
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 3:49 pm

I don't know how to make stuff lineless, or transparent...
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 6:18 pm

As Boom said, he was walking and a strong gust lifted him off his feet and into the air! He just wanted to see how high he was.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 6:19 pm

jesseh! wrote:
Yeah it's amazin' how good these rubbish programs can be quite 'good'!
PowerPoint isn't rubbish. Easy GIF Animator and GIMPshop are rubbish, silly Lol !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)   PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

PowerPoint Tutorial! (Pictures Included!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next