Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The least hated game of all time

Go down 
+16
HavoKitten
summer
Hellopayton
Gitarhero1
Brennan
KingdomDarkII
.H0oligan
Mwet!
.Tranquility
Yippiyo
BabyCP
Chub 777
DK-Y2Y
iSnow
snowmanx
Maria
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

The least hated game of all time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2010, 8:48 pm

LoZ:OoT.
Game is critically acclaimed by over 9000 magazines to be the "best game of all time"
I can't think of one person that hates it.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 3:49 am

Pokemon Black and White. The least hated game of all time - Page 2 153259
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 2:09 pm

KingdomDarkII wrote:
LoZ:OoT.
Game is critically acclaimed by over 9000 magazines to be the "best game of all time"
I can't think of one person that hates it.
Guys give this guy a round of applause,not just that it even got a non overrated reviews like GTA IV,IT HAS A METACRTIC OF 99!!!
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 6:11 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Super Mario Smash Brawl and COD4, me thinks.
Lol I know I'm supposed to be gone but, I agree not too many Super smash bors brawl haters out their.
Back to top Go down
Gitarhero1
Vagabond
Vagabond
Gitarhero1

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 6:41 pm

No the answer is Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is rated #1 on most lists as far as all-time great games though, and I haven't heard of anyone who has played it all the way through and disliked the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2010, 9:04 pm

Call of Duty 4.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2010, 11:35 am

Super Mario Brothers (I, the actual II, or III), or Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.
Back to top Go down
.H0oligan
Beholder
Beholder
.H0oligan

Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2010, 5:58 pm

Street Fighter II
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2010, 3:56 am

Hellopayton wrote:

R/B/Y have 8-bit music. The least hated game of all time - Page 2 959598 I would prefer D/P/Pt or W/B
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2010, 6:56 am

bratz ponies so boring i bought it one day and when i took it home
to play it was so boring that i sent it back to the shops the next day.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2010, 10:36 am

summer wrote:

Honey, that wasn't the question though. The question was: What is the least hated game. In other words, what game do people play the most.

I'm going to have to go with Sims3 and Sims2. No one every plays the first one anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2010, 10:46 am

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
summer wrote:

Honey, that wasn't the question though. The question was: What is the least hated game. In other words, what game do people play the most.
Honey, there's a difference between "What's the least hated game?" and "What's the most played game?"
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2010, 10:52 am

Maria wrote:
juliegoesRAWR! wrote:
summer wrote:

Honey, there's a difference between "What's the least hated game?" and "What's the most played game?"

Well she seemed to miss understand it. If you can explain it to her, then do so.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2010, 11:03 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:
Hard to tell,but you can say Super Mario Galaxy(the second highest rated video game in this decade),it has been named as one of the best platformers too,video game of 2007,best wii game.
And hardest The least hated game of all time - Page 2 497332. I have the sequel to it, and, like, I've already gotten the last Grand Star, but I'm still working on finishing up #1. The least hated game of all time - Page 2 396839 Anyways, back on topic. I'd say, like, LittleBigPlanet (PS3). Cuz there's, like, over 2,000,000 community levels on there.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2010, 12:30 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
DK-Y2Y wrote:
Hard to tell,but you can say Super Mario Galaxy(the second highest rated video game in this decade),it has been named as one of the best platformers too,video game of 2007,best wii game.
And hardest The least hated game of all time - Page 2 497332. I have the sequel to it, and, like, I've already gotten the last Grand Star, but I'm still working on finishing up #1. The least hated game of all time - Page 2 396839 Anyways, back on topic. I'd say, like, LittleBigPlanet (PS3). Cuz there's, like, over 2,000,000 community levels on there.

MAN! You are my new friend ! I love LBP and cant wait for the LBP 2. Checkout my levels.

And to be frank with you,LBP is one of the best PS3 games but there are some haters. They especially hate the platforming(not me )
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2010, 5:05 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:

R/B/Y have 8-bit music. The least hated game of all time - Page 2 959598 I would prefer D/P/Pt or W/B

You're joking, right?
Back to top Go down
.H0oligan
Beholder
Beholder
.H0oligan

Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 12:09 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Chub 777 wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:

You're joking, right?

he's 11, let it go..
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 2:43 pm

If I haven't said this before it is the LoZ:OoT
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:14 pm

I think it would be any Call of Duty game. I hate those games but I believe it is widely loved around the world.
Back to top Go down
pixel
Citizen
Citizen
pixel

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:15 pm

COD 6 is popular around the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The least hated game of all time   The least hated game of all time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The least hated game of all time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2