Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!

Go down 
+23
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Rifleman-Dlb
Sjb
Arbiter
Mike
figure.
Sergio
DK-Y2Y
Digit
Name
.H0oligan
Onion
pixel
Brennan
Maria
Claireily
ScooterMeow
DGKiD
Vegas
iSnow
Bronze
Chub 777
Iced8383
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 7th 2010, 11:32 pm

Since the old one was deleted, why don't we start a new one?

Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.

American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.

"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."

In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.

A Boeing 747's wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.

Mel Blanc (Voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

For the last time, I DID NOT COPY THE FACTS FROM ANOTHER SITE.

Last edited by Iced8383 on June 8th 2010, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 8th 2010, 4:39 am

I got one:Nearly half of those facts were posted on the same site. The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! 959598
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 8th 2010, 10:54 am

These are all facts I knew. I didn't copy them. I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat myself on that.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 8th 2010, 3:07 pm

Quote :

In the Houses of Parliament, Great Britain, to be correct. And he can speak, just not when the Prime Minister is at the dispatch box.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 9th 2010, 8:31 pm

I'll update the original post every time a new fact is posted.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 10th 2010, 8:08 am

*Stickied.

*preventing one word*
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 10th 2010, 8:35 am

BronzeRevolution wrote:
Quote :

In the Houses of Parliament, Great Britain, to be correct. And he can speak, just not when the Prime Minister is at the dispatch box.

In Australia, however, the Speaker of the House and President are allowed to speak.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Drifter
Drifter
Vegas

Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 10th 2010, 9:56 am

There is a town in Canada called "Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump". It's name is in refference to a place near the town where Native Americans would drive buffalo from their grazing area to a cliff where they would fall off and die. According to legend one boy tried to catch the buffalo and got his head smashed in.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 10th 2010, 5:56 pm

iElmo wrote:
*Stickied.

*preventing one word*

I was wondering when a mod or admin would get to that...
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 10:51 pm

A 41-gun salute is the traditional salute to a royal birth in Great Britain. Or something close to that i think
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:19 pm

• People millions of years ago still wore underwear.
  • A flashlight with dried glue on it shines better.

That's all I've got.
Back to top Go down
Claireily
Lurker
Lurker
Claireily

Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:31 pm

hey I'm claireily, & I went to bluedude. and it kept saying ur username is CLAIREILY CLAIREILY -_- Im creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Claireily
Lurker
Lurker
Claireily

Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:31 pm

BLUEDUDE
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:34 pm

MARIA
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 18th 2010, 11:39 pm

SPONGEBOB :)
also did u know a gold fish has an average attetion spand of 3 second and thats snapple fact #1
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 19th 2010, 12:15 am

Ancient Roman coins with cex scenes were used in ancient Rome to request and pay for different “services” in brothels and from prostit*tes on the street. Since there were a lot of foreigners coming to the city that did not speak the language and most of the prostit*tes were slaves captured from other places the coins made the transactions easy and efficient. One side of these coins showed what the buyer wanted and the other showed the amount of money to be paid for the act.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 19th 2010, 11:44 am

In the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator
Back to top Go down
pixel
Citizen
Citizen
pixel

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 19th 2010, 12:06 pm

People sleep for 3/4 of there life!
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 20th 2010, 6:46 pm

sorry i dont know if this in innapropiate or not but The artist Salt n' Pepper made a song about having safe s3x during the AIDS epidemmic in the united states
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 21st 2010, 4:03 am

Precisely speaking, a moment is one and a half minutes.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 21st 2010, 12:44 pm

Chub 777 wrote:
Precisely speaking, a moment is one and a half minutes.

Next time my mom tells me to get off the computer, I'll just say "can I please have eight more moments?"
Back to top Go down
Onion
Vagabond
Vagabond
Onion

Registration date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 28th 2010, 8:19 am

In ancient Rome it was common to see a 11 years old girl with lost virginity. Like Maria there.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Drifter
Drifter
Vegas

Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJune 28th 2010, 10:24 am

Nintendo was originally founded on September 23 1889 and originally made Hanafuda cards.

Between 1963 and 1968, Nintendo set up a taxi company, an inappropriate for children hotel chain, a TV network and a food company (selling instant rice, similar to instant noodles), until finally settling on a toy company, and then switching to video games in 1975.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 1:28 pm

Bing stand for
Because It's Not Google
Back to top Go down
.H0oligan
Beholder
Beholder
.H0oligan

Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 4:00 pm

Adolph Hitler was man of the year in 1939 in Time magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!   The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW OFFICIAL Crazy Facts Thread!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: