Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Super Fish Chronicles

Go down 
+4
jmg11
Chief Spy
Techno
Egaro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Super Fish Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 16th 2008, 7:28 pm

The Super Fish Chronicles 10fco7d

I'm the first story here.

Every other day, a new "chapter" will be added to The Super Fish Chronicles. You'll see the plot very quickly.

Check back tonight for the first chapter!!

UPDATE: I've added a "banner" to the top post. Say hi to my true identity! :P
~Egaro

Last edited by Egaro on April 23rd 2008, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 16th 2008, 7:29 pm

Cool, cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 16th 2008, 7:34 pm

Thanks.

Guys, I want to ask you not to post in this topic; I'll post a review topic. This way, people can easily read all chapters.

Hope the admins don't mind the DPing...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chief Spy
Sidekick
Sidekick
Chief Spy

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 16th 2008, 7:35 pm

I can't wait, OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 17th 2008, 9:16 pm

Yea! This should be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 17th 2008, 9:34 pm

yeah, it should. I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 18th 2008, 7:09 pm

Please stop posting here; now that the first chapter is coming up, I will get a review topic posted. ;)

Chapter 1

"Stupid fish!" I muttered. I peeled my blue super hero mask off my yellow face and let the cool breeze flow through my cape.

I had been ice fishing for two hours now, and still hadn't caught anything, except for a few dozen shoes and a jellyfish...ow.

I sighed resignedly, about ready to give up--but wait, a tug!!!

I pulled up my line excitedly, crossing my flippers that it wouldn't hurt me. And sure enough, it didn't--I had caught a yellow fish!

I slung it into my messenger bag and began to walk home--then I decided to make a quick stop at the Sport Shop.

"Hi, Egaro!" said the cashier. "Catch anything?"

"Yeah, finally!" I replied. I stopped in every day, and was pretty good friends with the cashier now.

"Really? Or are you lying again, like last Tuesday?" Cashy looked skeptical (yeah, Cashy is his name).

I stuck out my tongue good-naturedly. "I thought you might ask..." I reached into my bag. "Ta-da! Now then, remember our bet?" We had decided that if I could catch a fish before Sunday, I would get a free lure.

Grumbling, Cashy reached in and grabbed a new, shiny lure. "Here you go, enjoy it." He looked upset--and I wasn't surprised. After all, he was losing good money. But hey, a deal's a deal.

"I'll give this a try with my new swimming gear, then," I said smugly. I had another bet with a certain scientist to take care of. "Catch up with you later!"

I walked to the third changing room and muttered today's agent password. The door slid open, and I stepped inside.

"Stupid eye scanner!" I exclaimed angrily. Then I remembered that there was a little number pad on the door. I grinned and punched in "3-0-0-0". Sure enough, G's love for the number 3000 let me in.

I looked around. "Wow, he sure has done a lot since I last came..." I walked over to a huge machine against the back wall.

"Danger!" I read. "Anatomic Merger Thingy 3000. Do not touch!!"

I smiled and put my fish down on the conveyor belt, then sat down next to it and began to play with buttons.

The conveyor belt was moving!!

I tried to hop off, but it was too late.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!" I screeched. I heard a glubbing noise from the fish.

And then it was all over. Shaken, I hoped down. My feet felt strange, kinda slippery. I looked down, and saw something that I don't think I'll ever forget.

CONTINUING ON MONDAY EVENING
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 19th 2008, 2:34 pm

So suspensful and drmaatic!
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 19th 2008, 5:46 pm

It's good, but not great.

Can't wait for Chapter 2!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 20th 2008, 6:43 pm

Thanks for the critique! I like that. ;) And guys, PLEASE, I can't stress this enough, post in the review thread.

The next chapter should be up really soon. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 20th 2008, 7:12 pm

Chapter 2

Flippers?! Fish flippers?!

"That's just dumb," I muttered. "I mean, why didn't G put a warning sign on that thing?"

The danger sign clattered to the floor.

"Oh, right..." I said to myself. "Why don't I ever pay attention?"

I sighed and turned to walk out, then turned back. I took one last look at the machine and kicked it.

"Stupid! I look like a super hero fish. Super Fish!! Who the heck wants to be a super fish?!" I stomped out.

Cashy sniggered at me. "Where's your fishy now?" he teased.

"Stop," I sighed.

"What, that's your best joke--and only joke--yet! I mean, brilliant! A super fish!!" Cashy laughed, and I stalked out.

Immediately, the penguins in the Ski Village began laughing. Someone shouted, "Look at the freak!!"

I was furious. I mean, what right did they have to tease me?

A sudden gust of wind made my cape billow--and dragged me backward. Desperately, I tried to clutch ground with my arms...uh, fins, but to no avail. The snow just balled up.

And I was above ground. I swear, I must have turned green right then.

Down on the ground, hundreds of penguins had stopped to stare.

"It's a bird!"

"It's a blimp!"

"It's Super Fish!"

Everyone turned toward the penguin. "Super Fish?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's Super Fish!!"

"Okay, buddy, go home, relax..."

I couldn't help laughing. The penguin who got slopped in puke on the ground sure didn't, though.

That particular penguin, Mirror, looked up angrily. "I hate fish," he muttered. "I hate them..."

Enjoy Chapter 2!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goldenmustan
Drifter
Drifter
Goldenmustan

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 21st 2008, 7:26 pm

wow dude! I love the plot, you did a good job expressing the characters!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 21st 2008, 7:50 pm

Thanks! And in the future, please post in the review topic. ;)

Chapter 3

Mirror was a traitor, a hacker, and just about every other name you can call him in the book. He had over fifty penguin identities throughout Club Penguin, and, using some clever methods, managed to pull off every one. He targeted penguins all the time--often penguins that were never seen again.

Mirror was a bounty hunter, more or less.

He propped up his green glasses, put his neck bandanna over his beak, straightened out his Jolly Roger head bandanna, and began walking in his pirate boots--his favorite outfit.

"It's huntin' time," he muttered.

I sighed and sunk into my Book Room chair.

"This whole thing is crazy, eh, Finte?" I asked my black Puffle. He rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at me.

"What's wrong, you little pipsqueak? You need food?" I took out Puffle-Os from the pantry cabinet and poured them in his bowl. He ate it without comment.

"Are you scared?" I asked. His head bobbed up and down. "So am I, little guy, so am--" I stopped as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Visitors are the last thing I need right now," I muttered.

A penguin walked in. "Hi!" he said. "I liked your costume, so I made my own. Look, see, I'm Super Dolphin!"

The penguin was dressed up in a homemade dolphin suit. He had cut the tentacles off of a squid outfit and glued on a beak and gotten on a red cape and black super hero mask.

Overall, it was pretty impressive.

"Only problem is, this isn't a costume," I sighed. "I--" I stopped. "Uh...are you an...Herbert!" It was the only thing to test the guy with.

"Agent?" he guessed. "Yeah."

"Okay, good," I replied. "See, I was fiddling with one of G's machines, and I kinda...uh...merged myself with a fish." I looked at my flippers sheepishly.

He grinned. "I wanna be a permanent dolphin, too!" he said. "I know the--" he moved in a strange karate move-- "ninja ways."

I couldn't help grinning. "It hurts," I said. "Are you sure?"

"Definite," he replied. "And in return, I'll teach you the ninja ways."

Mirror stopped outside Super Fish's igloo and rang the doorbell.

No answer--no door.

He walked up to Finte, who caught on fire and began zooming around the room.

"You--little--twit--!" he exclaimed. "Get away!"

When the flaming continued, he fired a snowball at him. That doused the little guy.

Quickly, he netted him with a Net Firer and took out a pocket radio. "Dr. Sir, I've got a prisoner for you..."

TO BE CONTINUED
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyApril 24th 2008, 8:43 pm

Chapter 4

I watched as Super Dolphin stepped out of the Anatomic Merger Thingy 3000--he was a complete dolphin. He grinned.

"Lookit me!! I'm a dolphin!!" he exclaimed.

I shook my head and smiled. "Now, what about those ninja moves you promised?"

"Meet me at the Dojo tomorrow, and I'll begin training you from my..." he sliced at a life preserver; it deflated, "'mad skills'."

I left for the Coffee Shop--nothing like a hot cup of Java to clear my mind.

I was starting to get used to the whole flying thing; so were the penguins on the ground. They made sure to watch for The Flying Green Stuff.

I landed on the Coffee Shop's roof and scratched my head. How am I gonna get down? If I fly, I'll go up...

"Look, a freak!!" a penguin on the ground shouted.

"Shh, don't stare," another penguin replied. "It's rude; it might bite you."

"Citizens of Club Penguin," I said, "do not be alarmed. I am Super Fish, defender of Club Penguin!"

"Oh, go save your fish friends," shouted a brown penguin. Sniggers went throughout the crowd, which abruptly stopped at a loud shout.

"SILENCE!"

Everyone went quiet.

"Super Fish," the penguin sneered. "Come down here. I want to talk to you."

"Cashy?" I replied, curious.

"I'm not Cashy!" he shouted, but he looked away as he said it.

"Not Cashy my word," I shouted back. "So who are you, really?"

The penguin hesitated and said, "I am Mirror. You must come with me."

"I don't think I would, if I could. I'm stuck up--" I cut off in a shout as I was lifted into the air and brought down. I tried to move, but found I couldn't.

"Come with me," he smiled menacingly.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

I looked around. "Is this even possible?" We had gone through a secret door in the Dojo.

"Anything is possible," Mirror replied, "with Dr. Sir."

"Who's Dr. Sir?" I asked.

"Shut up!"

I muttered to myself and earned a slapping.

I could only wonder what would happen next.

TO BE CONTINUED
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles EmptyMay 2nd 2008, 3:09 am

Please continue the story! ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Fish Chronicles   The Super Fish Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Fish Chronicles
Page 1 of 1