Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.

Go down 
+2
Creeper
ParkourSAM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. Empty
PostSubject: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyJune 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

CnC, stands for Constructive Criticism.

As I see you post, you only point out the bad things, but what about the good things? In order for you to add CnC to your reply, you must both point out the good things about the image, and the bad things. (What you like, what you don't like; What needs to be fixed, What doesn't, etc.)

And in order for CnC, the artist must edit the signature to the criticizer's liking, if of course he/she knows what he/she's talking about. That's what CnC is for.

Just wanna let that out.

EDIT: If someone gives you CnC, and they're good suggestions: EDIT YOU FREAKING ART.

Last edited by BiteTheDust on August 18th 2010, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyJune 14th 2010, 9:51 pm

I always thought it meant comments. Basically, that is what it means but you explained it in much more depth. I usually post both positive and negative features. I usually post negative ones if the positive features are dead obvious.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyJune 14th 2010, 10:09 pm

I think I stated this before in some other topic of someone's artwork...
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 3:11 pm

BUMP: Can someone sticky this? I feel it's important that everyone must know this.
Back to top Go down
ll-ll-ll-ASTRO-ll-ll-ll
Vagabond
Vagabond
ll-ll-ll-ASTRO-ll-ll-ll

Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 3:13 pm

No...CnC means comment and critisize
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 3:21 pm

ll-ll-ll-ASTRO-ll-ll-ll wrote:
No...CnC means comment and critisize

I know. I'm saying what's the point when you don't do anything? When ever I give someone CnC they don't change it. Change it when I give some CnC or else you won't improve.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 3:39 pm

I love Btd's rants lol.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 4:05 pm

Mike wrote:
I love Btd's rants lol.

I know, rite?
Back to top Go down
Spectral
Vagabond
Vagabond

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 10:58 pm

Can you guys like...actually do this? I'm seeing a lot of crap like eww I don't like it 1.5/10
What the heck?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 9:55 pm

Spectral wrote:
Can you guys like...actually do this? I'm seeing a lot of crap like eww I don't like it 1.5/10
What the heck?

Da, much wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.   Wanna let you guys know what CnC is. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna let you guys know what CnC is.
Page 1 of 1