Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? Empty
PostSubject: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 12:53 am

Just curious...anyone heard this band? I know they're more popular in Europe, so I was really just wondering. I personally love them. Think they got a great punk rock/pop sound, and the British vocals really give their songs a classic feel. I particularly like the songs "Fluorescent Adolescent", "Teddy Picker", "Brianstorm", "Only Ones Who Know", and "Crying Lightning"...granted, most of their material is great.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Kiwi Pudding
Lurker
Lurker
Kiwi Pudding

Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 4:12 am

a friend of mine LOVES them (: i only know a couple songs, but their albums have been sitting in my itunes library for a while now. is there a certain album you suggest i listen to first?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:00 am

I've heard of them, but I haven't heard their songs.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 12:28 pm

Egaro wrote:
"Brianstorm"

Is it possible that Brian is a part of this band, too? :P
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 6:14 pm

First and last songs, FA and Crying Lightning are good. Haven't listened to them in a while, must say.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 9:24 pm

Kiwi Pudding wrote:
a friend of mine LOVES them (: i only know a couple songs, but their albums have been sitting in my itunes library for a while now. is there a certain album you suggest i listen to first?

Start out with Favourite Worst Nightmare. Then try out Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. Humbug isn't as good as those two, but it's still okay.

ThunderShock wrote:
I've heard of them, but I haven't heard their songs.

Listen to "Fluorescent Adolescent"; that's essentially their best. If you don't like that song, odds are you're not gonna like them.

iElmo wrote:
Egaro wrote:
"Brianstorm"

Is it possible that Brian is a part of this band, too? :P

yeasurewhatever

BronzeRevolution wrote:
First and last songs, FA and Crying Lightning are good. Haven't listened to them in a while, must say.

Yep, I agree. I think I left out "Mardy Bum". Most of it's pretty good; just a couple songs really stick out as a whole lot better than others.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?   Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who The @!?@! Are Arctic Monkeys?
Page 1 of 1