Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for being so inactive...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Sorry for being so inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:45 pm

I have been inactive for a while, because I have been busy. I am sorry everyone. More bad news, form 7/11 - 7/16, I will be on a Boy Scout trip to Gettysburg, PA. Cya!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:50 pm

Hi and bye. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 6:57 pm

Hah, fool. You expect me to simply accept your apology? Nonsense. You have to work for it. And by work, I mean get down on your knees and start working that thing, boy.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:05 pm

Hey Thunder! Bye Thunder. So what, BSA trips aren't that inportant to CPP. I was on a BSA camping trip in Wright-Patterson air force base about 2 weeks ago and nobody noticed!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:11 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
Hey Thunder! Bye Thunder. So what, BSA trips aren't that inportant to CPP. I was on a BSA camping trip in Wright-Patterson air force base about 2 weeks ago and nobody noticed!

That's because nobody likes you. :P
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 7:16 pm

This is unacceptable, dont come back.
LOL Jk, have fun budddy! :D See ya when you return. Dont get attacked by a bear. kbyee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being so inactive...   Sorry for being so inactive... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for being so inactive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Introduction and Farewells-
Jump to: