Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tricky's Corner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 5:01 pm

Check it out and give me your opinions. If you like it, if you hate it, if something needs to be changed, etc. As this is the Art forum, look at the art... not the mini-site. I just started working on it last night, but I am filling it up slowing. It has had a major update compared to what it used to look like...

New Site- http://flambe.org/tricky/
Old Site- http://flambe.org/tricky/files/old.html

Also, it is based around the game ToonTown and a ToonTown forum. I'm not advertising, but there is links to that forum on there. You've been warned. Cowboy Tricky

By the way, I brought back my magic hat. ;)
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 5:06 pm

Lol, pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 5:51 pm

That is cool.

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 7:02 pm

Toon town ehh? Good site, it's pretty well organized, I am assuming it's not finished since half the links are inactive? Nice start. Also, if the site is for toon town, you might want to incorporate that into the name of it, like tricky's toon town corner, or something more creative, because Tricky's corner doesnt really seem like a name for a game. But, it's just a suggestion. Nice job on the site.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 9:16 pm

Bam wrote:
Toon town ehh? Good site, it's pretty well organized, I am assuming it's not finished since half the links are inactive? Nice start. Also, if the site is for toon town, you might want to incorporate that into the name of it, like tricky's toon town corner, or something more creative, because Tricky's corner doesnt really seem like a name for a game. But, it's just a suggestion. Nice job on the site.
Correct. I started working on it about 24 hours ago, from this post, and most of the work was done all last night. The only things that I've changed today is that more of the links <partially> work and the DJ in the welcome center has become a magician.

I did change the links to at least represent what they were working for... a bit.

I didn't want it to be a forum/fan site. I suppose it is a "fan site", but not the way that I'd imagine one. I basically just want it to keep up with the news on the game, work about myself and my characters in the game, and whatever else I feel like throwing into the mix.

I might incorporate CP into it later on, but right now it is just for ToonTown. Why? Because that is the game that I originally started on. ToonTown started me on everything internet wise... and it is an ok-fun game. I like playing it at least. It can do all that CP can do, and more.

Also, the forums that I link to is on/connected to the same server that my site is on. My server space was a gift from an old admin at that site. I used to do work for them.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 10:02 pm

Sounds good. Also, maybe make the top picture of the city or whatever have something more to do with toon town. I wish I was still playin, becuase I would so use your site, but unfortunately, I dont have money for it and im too old to get my parents to pay for something like that. I wouldnt put club penguin into it, I would keep the games seperate.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 10:31 pm

Bam wrote:
Sounds good. Also, maybe make the top picture of the city or whatever have something more to do with toon town. I wish I was still playin, becuase I would so use your site, but unfortunately, I dont have money for it and im too old to get my parents to pay for something like that. I wouldnt put club penguin into it, I would keep the games seperate.
I plan on it. I wanted to put some toons there, but I didn't have any screenshots that would work and I didn't want to log on just for that at the time. I'll get them soon.

Yeah, I'm too old for it too, but it is honestly a fun little game if you somewhat ignore the theming of it and just play it. I don't have a membership at the moment, but I'm getting one soon I hope... as soon as I have time to run down to Rite Aid. Yeah, I'd probably mix it up or something. I don't plan on doing it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 18th 2010, 11:46 pm

I created a simple news system and changed some small bits in the navbar, nothing image wise. I will be working on cleaning up that news soon.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:11 am

Doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 3:42 am

Was coming to say that now. It seems as if they've removed me from the server. It was either because I searched the server and found a file that they didn't want out, or they didn't want me to create a mini-site.

Heh, the secret file wasn't too bad, but they deleted the thread that I posted it on soon after I did so and now this.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:29 am

Now what am I supposed to rate?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 2:21 pm

Mickehable wrote:
Now what am I supposed to rate?
Nothing. The only thing that I still have uploaded, that was apart of the site, is my signature.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Tricky's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricky's Corner   Tricky's Corner EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:04 pm

It's a 404 error...
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard