Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now

Go down 
+12
HavoKitten
bedbed
Digit
Chub 777
Dan
Kyuu
Spectral
Lob
Marc978
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Emess
Creeper
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now Empty
PostSubject: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:43 pm

Dock Penguins is on our friends list and we would like to keep them there. If the staff members on Dock Penguins see what some of you say about them, they will likely end the agreement. If you are caught displaying any negativity towards the Dock Penguins community, you will be punished accordingly. Please grow up.

-Forum Staff

Last edited by Brian on August 24th 2010, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:47 pm

Exactly. Dock Penguins and Club Penguin Planet are both great forums. Nobody else has anything to say; I am a neutral member on both forums.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:48 pm

Okay.. I actually think all DP threads shall be LAWKED!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:50 pm

Fluffy bunny wrote:
Okay.. I actually think all DP threads shall be LAWKED!
It would be nice if you reported these. Any thread talking about DP in a negative way is not allowed anymore.

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:54 pm

I am willing to negotiate with DP I want a email from them to me saying they abused me and treated me like crap. If they do email me at Marc978FunnyVideos@gmail.com I will not be declaring war agenst DP they have the chance to end this now. Before It begins. that Is all they have to do. If they do not do this then they give me no other choice. Im not posing this on DP so I suggest someone should. If I do not receive a email within 24 hours this offer Is done. DP its your choice.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:57 pm

Marc978 wrote:
I am willing to negotiate with DP I want a email from them to me saying they abused me and treated me like crap. If they do email me at Marc978FunnyVideos@gmail.com I will not be declaring war agenst DP they have the chance to end this now. Before It begins. that Is all they have to do. If they do not do this then they give me no other choice. Im not posing this on DP so I suggest someone should. If I do not receive a email within 24 hours this offer Is done. DP its your choice.

All you did was ask for a position when the rules list specifically said that whoever asks ruins their chance. They did not treat you like crap, only Sean did. I was on your side, banned him, and gullible Adam came over and fired me.
Back to top Go down
Lob
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Lob

Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:58 pm

Marc978 wrote:

Dude, you can't speak for CPP + What Emess said
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 2:58 pm

Marc978 wrote:
We are not responsible for any problems you are having with their staff. We do not wish to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 3:00 pm

Fine.. Im gonna be the muture one hear. Im going to DP to settle this
Back to top Go down
Lob
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Lob

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 3:02 pm

Marc978 wrote:

How are you going into high school
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 3:04 pm

Lob wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

Lob, all you're doing is making the fire bigger. Be nice to others.
Back to top Go down
Lob
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Lob

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 3:22 pm

MrMess wrote:
Lob wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

Lob, all you're doing is making the fire bigger. Be nice to others.

Kay, you're right
Back to top Go down
Spectral
Vagabond
Vagabond

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 10:54 pm

Mark spammed the forum.

http://www.dockpenguins.com/forum-support-ideas-discussion-f5/n57myuum6myu-ujttn-um6umkm-t25130.htm
http://www.dockpenguins.com/general-discussion-f15/u6njyn5-5yhby5nyn5-t25140.htm
http://www.dockpenguins.com/general-discussion-f15/yhbryny5njy-5jy5y-t25128.htm

Etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 11:01 pm

Marc's mad,

Ya dun goofed Lob! You unleashed the dragon
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 12:09 am

If you ban marc, he cant flame on here. Problem resolved.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 3:34 am

Understood. What's up with DP and us, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 11:09 am

Just a question, why did Marc start flaming anyways?
Back to top Go down
Lob
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Lob

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 11:10 am

Kaka wrote:

Idk why here, but people apparently were 'very mean' to him on DP
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 12:25 pm

Lob wrote:
Kaka wrote:

And, he came to CPP and people were even worse, so he got pissed and made a rant video and spammed both us and Dock Penguins.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 12:34 pm

MrMess wrote:
Lob wrote:
Kaka wrote:

And, he came to CPP and people were even worse, so he got pissed and made a rant video and spammed both us and Dock Penguins.
Ah
Back to top Go down
bedbed
Drifter
Drifter
bedbed

Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 10:41 pm

Brian, I lol'd at your first post.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 10:54 pm

Kyuu wrote:
Marc's mad,

Ya dun goofed Lob! You unleashed the dragon
I love you. I really do. Just because of that amazing Jessi Slaughter refrence.

Edit: I've never had anything against DP, but I do think it's bad that we can't sat anything bad about Dock Penguins. I think it is kind of odd (Not really the word I was looking for) that we can't share negitive opinions about Dock Penguins. Whether they are on the friends list or not. Can a staff member please explain to me why that's bad?
Back to top Go down
Buddyfivefives1
Drifter
Drifter

Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 3:55 am

I don't think there even was a Dock Penguins flame war.
Just an imaginary one a few of DP's users thought up after watching Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 9:24 am

Marc978 wrote:

Too bad mate. Your banned.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 9:38 am

muture one hear i rofled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now   This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now Empty

Back to top Go down

This whole Dock Penguins Flamewar Ends Now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next