Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!

Go down 
+22
Hannahh
Bronze
Arbiter
leah506
Ace mac ace
IcyPenguin
Floppy9999
ScooterMeow
Sjb
death robot V8.5
Thomas Pc
Skyward Sam
Emess
Name
SuperiorSnowman
Bam
bambi411
Digit
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Marc978
Chub 777
stevenF50
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! Empty
PostSubject: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:15 am

Hello,

Today I played club penguin for the first time in 6 months and omg its changed a lot, so do you think changes in the last 6 months are better or worse. I tihnk most of them are better but items are easy to get atm which is bad.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:21 am

Hasn't really changed in 6 months. But in 12 months, then yes.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:23 am

It is:
~Items Easier To Get
~ New EPF
~New Pins
and much much more.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:24 am

Obviously new pins. :roll: Oh, and the PSA was recently decommissioned (aka, killed).
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:25 am

I still had my secret engine gear, lol.I had to update it to EPF gear!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:26 am

Yeah, I still have PSA stuff. I haven't unlocked the EPF stuff, though.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:28 am

You should you have to go to that phone room, If you don't know how to do it I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:30 am

I did. I don't have the clothes yet. You may have noticed the release of stamps, too.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:32 am

Oh right! Yeah I only have two.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:33 am

stevenF50 wrote:
Oh right! Yeah I only have two.

The "log in with a penguin older than 182 days" and "365 days?" I muh psychic.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:35 am

CP Is worse then It ever has been no PSA anymore so what will happen to herbert will I have to by every CP DS game to find out? The stamp thing Is pointless really you dont even get coins for It. Everything else has been lame In my opion. However I will admit the mouton thing was kinda fun though.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:37 am

Marc978 wrote:
CP Is worse then It ever has been no PSA anymore so what will happen to herbert will I have to by every CP DS game to find out? The stamp thing Is pointless really you dont even get coins for It. Everything else has been lame In my opion. However I will admit the mouton thing was kinda fun though.

The Mountain Expedition is short, Plush toys are a scam, and the EPF was made exclusive to "the public" (eg: not exclusive to people who had the games).
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:40 am

Epicness Robot V7.77 wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

The Mountain Expedition is short, Plush toys are a scam, and the EPF was made exclusive to "the public" (eg: not exclusive to people who had the games).

Yeah the mountain Expedition was short but the 1st puzzle was the fun It was hard to fugir out but I did also the Field OPP thing Is stupid Its the same puzzles every week so that Is why I barley do them unless there easy or Its a new puzzle
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:42 am

Marc978 wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

Yeah the mountain Expedition was short but the 1st puzzle was the fun It was hard to fugir out but I did also the Field OPP thing Is stupid Its the same puzzles every week so that Is why I barley do them unless there easy or Its a new puzzle

I'm actually desperate of Field Ops, ATM.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:44 am

Yeah, Ive been on CP for at least since 2006, (I had other accounts which I forgot the password and username) and its just messed up. I like stamps though.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:49 am

I've been since '07. The old CP was...well...old. The new CP has more stuff like stamps, the upgrades in the games, puffles, rooms. The only thing I don't like about CP in the past 6 months would be when some games were made into "member games."
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:54 am

I've been since '07. The old CP was...well...old. The new CP has more stuff like stamps, the upgrades in the games, puffles, rooms. The only thing I don't like about CP in the past 6 months would be when some games were made into "member games."

I came to CP late 06 It was really good but when they joined Disney It started going down hill
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 9:57 am

Marc978 wrote:

I came to CP late 06 It was really good but when they joined Disney It started going down hill

I don't really mind Disney now. Their advertising has gone out of hand now. :|
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 17th 2010, 11:48 am

How did you guess my achivements, lol, its easy accutally.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 4:57 am

stevenF50 wrote:
How did you guess my achivements, lol, its easy accutally.

Everyone gets those stamps first.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 6:35 pm

Uh, I think I liked it when to the point when the cove wasn't discovered because it would of kept CP's originality.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 18th 2010, 9:25 pm

lol mountain expedition's ending tomorrow. It was just stupid. They were talking about it all the time and then when it came, THERE WERE ONLY THREE ROOMS.
What a disgrace. I thought it would be longer.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 3:35 am

^Correction: 5 rooms.

I also hate the fact that CP is filling empty rooms up with things (eg. Dojo, Mine, iceberg).
Back to top Go down
bambi411
Lurker
Lurker
bambi411

Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 7:41 pm

it changed A LOT i misss old CP :(
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 10:24 pm

I went on about a month ago. Unless they changed a bunch of things within the past few weeks, not that much has changed from 6 months ago. From the beginning, oh yes it has changed A LOT! But really, I dont think the past 6 months has done that much. What do you mean easier to get items? They are cheaper? I think someone makes a topic like this talking about how much CP has changed like every week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!   How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

How Much Has ClubPenguin Changed?!?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next