Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Text and Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Small Text and Space Empty
PostSubject: Small Text and Space   Small Text and Space EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 3:07 am

Ok, first "problem". See the text in my signature? Does it look a little smaller to everyone else? I don't have any size codes on it, so it should be the same size as this here. I don't think it's always been like that, it also appears to do it in other profiles. Maybe something to do with phpBB? A recently edited template? An un-cut code within the profile box to the left would also be a guess of mine.

Second, there is a space in between my rank/title text and my gender image. I don't know why it'd be there... the size of the image?

Edit: If it matters, there is also one in between Registration and Coins... I'm pretty sure that one was put there on purpose though. Either by a line or space because I believe I was the one who even put it there, or at least edited it a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Text and Space   Small Text and Space EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 5:27 pm

This may be very TRICKY
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Small Text and Space   Small Text and Space EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 6:27 pm

.Snookims wrote:
This may be very TRICKY

See, I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Text and Space   Small Text and Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Text and Space
Page 1 of 1