Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Fudge the VMAs

Go down 
+5
Ace mac ace
Kyuu
Linky
Digit
HavoKitten
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

Holy Fudge the VMAs Empty
PostSubject: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 8:11 pm

I don't know how in the Heck they will top last year. Between Adam, Gaga, West, Swift, ect. Can't wait for it though!
So like talk about. NAO!
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 10:12 pm

Gorillaz got nominated for their Stylo video, watching the beggining right now.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:03 pm

I was screaming B.o.B. the whole time. They never won :(
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:06 pm

Lady Gaga changed her outfit for every award. XD

~Linky
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:08 pm

Lady Gaga - Justin Bieber - and Eminem won every award.

But you already knew that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:20 pm

I LOVE JUSTIN BOOBIE
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 7:21 pm

Kyuu wrote:

Lady Gaga- She's pretty amazing
Bieber Kid: Oh Biebs!
Yet, I didn't expect Eminem to win anything.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 8:28 pm

Julie. wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

Lady Gaga- She's pretty amazing
Bieber Kid: Oh Biebs!
Yet, I didn't expect Eminem to win anything.

>Yet, I didn't expect Eminem to win anything.
>I didn't expect Eminem to win anything.
>I didn't expect Eminem to win
>I didn't expect Eminem
>I expect Eminem to win

80+ Million views for his newest song in 2 years

95+ Million views for a video not 2 months old

Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 8:48 pm

Any of the beatles there? No? Then who caresssss
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 11:52 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Pshhh. Your right. No big deal. Just all of the famous popstars and rockstars in one big room. What's so big about that? No Beatles, no big deal. That's why they have been doing the VMAs for years, because nobody cares.
Just sayn'.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 5:33 pm

Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Pshhh. Your right. No big deal. Just all of the famous popstars and rockstars in one big room. What's so big about that? No Beatles, no big deal. That's why they have been doing the VMAs for years, because nobody cares.
Just sayn'.
Rock? LMFAO. YOU CALL TODAYS MUSIC ROCK? DEAR CHILD, IT SEEMS THE MEDIA HAS DRUGED YOU/endrant
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 5:52 pm

Drake performing Fancy was awesome. Shame T.I. was too busy hiding drugs in his car with his wife to turn up.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:21 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Just sayn'.
Rock? LMFAO. YOU CALL TODAYS MUSIC ROCK? DEAR CHILD, IT SEEMS THE MEDIA HAS DRUGED YOU/endrant

Yes, I'm the child who says "LMFAO" and SPEAKS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND DOESNT USE PUNCUATION. Say the media drugged me? Do you have any idea what kind of music I listen to? And yes, rockstars, such as Licoln Park, Paramore, and tons of others in the crowd and on stage. Dear child, do you even watch the VMAs?
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:23 pm

Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Just sayn'.

Yes, I'm the child who says "LMFAO" and SPEAKS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND DOESNT USE PUNCUATION. Say the media drugged me? Do you have any idea what kind of music I listen to? And yes, rockstars, such as Licoln Park, Paramore, and tons of others in the crowd and on stage. Dear child, do you even watch the VMAs?
Lol todays rock is not real rock. Go to the 80s.

LP: Wannbe rappers but can't rap because they aren't black.

Paramore: Fine.

There are only a few good REAL rockers these days.

Why would I watch the VMAs? Its been the same for the last few years. A rapper wins everybody cares then a white guy wins then nobody cares.

Last edited by Ace mac ace on September 14th 2010, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:34 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Just sayn'.

LP: Wannbe rappers but can't rap because they are black.

Why would I watch the VMAs? Its been the same for the last few years. A rapper wins everybody cares then a white guy wins then nobody cares.
I hate when people say modern rock isn't real rock. America changed alittle and nobody is going around complianing "America isn't real America, remember the 80's *[This bbcode has been disabled]*." (Yes I know it sounded stupid, but it was the only example that made the least bit of sense so bare with me). Last time I checked, music was a matter of opinion. And who said when a black guy wins, people care, and when a white guy wins people don't care. Your the only person who has ever said that.

So basiclly, people who don't like the VMAs, GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 6:36 pm

Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Just sayn'.

I hate when people say modern rock isn't real rock. America changed alittle and nobody is going around complianing "America isn't real America, remember the 80's *[This bbcode has been disabled]*." (Yes I know it sounded stupid, but it was the only example that made the least bit of sense so bare with me). Last time I checked, music was a matter of opinion. And who said when a black guy wins, people care, and when a white guy wins people don't care. Your the only person who has ever said that.

But teh name of teh tawpic does not say vma leikers onleh.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 7:04 pm

The Beatles can't be there because they aren't a band anymore maybe since they broke up in 1970s. That might have something to do with why they weren't there. Also, who cares if they weren't there, they are still going to be considered the most famous and recognizable music group of all time so just relax. Let this generation decide on who they want to win.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 7:36 pm

How did Lady Gaga have 13 nominations?
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 7:44 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Just sayn'.

But teh name of teh tawpic does not say vma leikers onleh.

Holy Fudge the VMAs 29qhc2e
Back to top Go down
Triumph
Drifter
Drifter
Triumph

Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 7:47 pm

Y'know, I can get a #1 hit single in 1 minute, yes it's that easy these days.
*puts on bad cool clothes and starts rapping*
*beep beep censored censored*
Money in the bank.
No wait, I'm wrong.
*makes a song about love, and the lyrics make no sense*
Love love, and then, the ending end up with duck.
OMG IM GENIUS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fudge the VMAs   Holy Fudge the VMAs Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Fudge the VMAs
Page 1 of 1