Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Water Reflection logo

Go down 
+5
Ace mac ace
CollizionzZ-
ScooterMeow
Emess
Cosmo201
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

Registration date : 2010-09-11

Club Penguin Water Reflection logo Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 18th 2010, 8:13 pm

Club Penguin Water Reflection logo File.php?logo=_Club_Penguin

Hey! I actually made this a while ago, but please tell me what you think of it!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 18th 2010, 8:18 pm

Make your own Club Penguin logo, font is Bumbastika.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 10:43 am

Pretty nice! Way better than I could do, cuz' I only have Paint. I would say a 10/10, but compared to other tags on this forum, I would say 7/10.
Back to top Go down
CollizionzZ-
Vagabond
Vagabond
CollizionzZ-

Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

You took a picture and did one thing to it on Paint.NET...... 0/10
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:46 pm

CollizionzZ- wrote:
Pdn takes skill yo

(Cept when using the plugins)
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:50 pm

CollizionzZ- wrote:

No I didn't. I saved a picture of the Club Penguin logo and edited it with a program. What the heck is paint.net? And thanks for the rating of 0/10. Let's see you make a better one!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:55 pm

CollizionzZ- wrote:
He used Sumo Paint I think.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:55 pm

Cosmo201 wrote:
CollizionzZ- wrote:

No I didn't. I saved a picture of the Club Penguin logo and edited it with a program. What the heck is paint.net? And thanks for the rating of 0/10. Let's see you make a better one!
His signature
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:56 pm

Whatever. I don't even know what paint.net is, and if he hates it so much, he can shove the picture up his crack.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:58 pm

Cosmo201 wrote:
Whatever. I don't even know what paint.net is, and if he hates it so much, he can shove the picture up his crack.
Umad? Your longcaaaaaaats level OVER 9000?
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:02 pm

I'm being serious.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 7:06 pm

MrMess wrote:
CollizionzZ- wrote:
He used Sumo Paint I think.
HE BE STEALIN MAH PROGRAMZ.
Back to top Go down
CollizionzZ-
Vagabond
Vagabond
CollizionzZ-

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 23rd 2010, 6:47 pm

Cosmo201 wrote:
CollizionzZ- wrote:

LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE!!!
Are you blind???
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 12:16 am

No, I'm not blind. It looks okay. What'd you do? Paint.net? See? That probably is wrong.

First of all, you think you're a know-it-all and say I edited it from someone else. 0/10.

You can suck your finger. I made it with a program. You don't go acting like you know what I did. I rate your stupid signature graphic -10/10. Like that, or are you pissed?
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 8:43 am

Cosmo201 wrote:
No, I'm not blind. It looks okay. What'd you do? Paint.net? See? That probably is wrong.

First of all, you think you're a know-it-all and say I edited it from someone else. 0/10.

You can suck your finger. I made it with a program. You don't go acting like you know what I did. I rate your stupid signature graphic -10/10. Like that, or are you pissed?

See, this is what everyone at CpB meant. You take advice too seriously. His tag is better than your artwork, mainly because he did much more than just click one button. Your graphic is way too simple, consists of a logo you didn't even make, and just one filter you added.
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 8:48 am

Cosmo201 wrote:

You need some anger management!
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 10:13 am

[quote="CollizionzZ-"]You took a picture and did one thing to it on Paint.NET...... 0/10[/quote]

[b]That is not really true, you cant just do that with Paint.net with one step, he would have to do alot more with it because I use Paint.NET as my main GFX program so ya. I really like it! Love how you sharpened the text to make it look lighter or did you by I do really like it! 8/10! [/b]
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 10:56 am

Kaka wrote:
CollizionzZ- wrote:

That is not really true, you cant just do that with Paint.net with one step, he would have to do alot more with it because I use Paint.NET as my main GFX program so ya. I really like it! Love how you sharpened the text to make it look lighter or did you by I do really like it! 8/10!
Thank you for understanding. They think I just used paint.net
Back to top Go down
Vince man 21
Drifter
Drifter
Vince man 21

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 28th 2010, 8:53 pm

Why did you give me poop mail on CPB?
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 5:07 pm

Your post is invalid. We're talking about my reflection picture.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 5:08 pm

Cosmo201 wrote:
Your post is invalid. We're talking about my reflection picture.

Alright. It sucks! It's terrible.

But seriously, don't use sumo paint. Use GIMP or Photoshop
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 5:13 pm

Thank you since I'm a beginner and you're experienced. And, the post you made before, font is bumbastika, NO DUR.
Back to top Go down
Vince man 21
Drifter
Drifter
Vince man 21

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 5:37 pm

BTW i saw your I am currently: wondering how many posts you need to make before PMing?

the answer is 20 posts.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo201
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 6:54 pm

I got mad because you can't just say, "ha! cosmo quit im new director!"

Back to topic.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 7:54 pm

^ Its just roleplay.. -__-

Anyway, its just not my cup of tea.
0/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Water Reflection logo   Club Penguin Water Reflection logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Water Reflection logo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next