Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ace thread

Go down 
+6
HavoKitten
Sergio
FlyingKanga
Kyuu
Emess
Ace mac ace
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

ace thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 12:51 pm

I use Norton. It's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:32 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
I r only here cuz leik dp is doomed and leik PW is full japs.
You don't have to stay here. Go ahead and leave is you want. No one will stop you. Just sayin'
But I dunt wawnt to.

But nobody wants you here.
Mess, you stole the words right out of my mouth.
But I love you allll....cept mess hes all tenoheika banzaii

Oh yeah mess? Nobody wants you at dp either. So lulz And don't say 'Nobody cares about DP' thats just a excuse because you know it's true.

You know what? I invited you to DP. I think you have no right to say that nobody cares about me, because that's a bogus fact. I'm friends with Lamp, Mwet, Shizzle, and the other guys there. And it's true - nobody gives a care about DP, especially because we are sick and tired of idiotic kids moving to CPP. And how the heck did you memorize the techora banzi or whatever?

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:
no one here has respect for ace anymore D:

Why do you respect and protect Ace all the time? Is it because you want to be Ace's best friend or something?
Why do you disrespect and insult Ace all the time? Is it because you want Ace to commit suicide or something?

How did my post insult Ace? I was asking Fluffy a question.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:45 pm

DAFTFAN2.0 wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:
no one here has respect for ace anymore D:

Why do you respect and protect Ace all the time? Is it because you want to be Ace's best friend or something?
Why do you disrespect and insult Ace all the time? Is it because you want Ace to commit suicide or something?
Seriosly, don't bring suicide into this. You know that's BS. Disrespecting and insults are two very diffrent things. Yeah, yeah, they are both negitive, but still. If it got that bad, I'm sure mods would do their job instead of sit at their computer and watch.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:46 pm

Next person to speak of anything besides the main topic of this thread, will be infracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:48 pm

Sjb wrote:
Next person to speak of anything besides the main topic of this thread, will be infracted.

Topic changed to Ace. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:49 pm

Sjb wrote:
I use Norton. It's pretty good.
I use Norton on my home computer. 'Tis good. But no free :(
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:56 pm

I have none now.. I used to use norton.
I might use the one that ace mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 5:41 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Sjb wrote:

Topic changed to Ace. Carry on.
Naw change back. We stop we stop.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 5:54 pm

Fluffy bunny wrote:

LISTEN TO ME. Use Microsoft Security Essentials. It is the best antivirus software for Windows out there as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 8:43 pm

MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

LISTEN TO ME. Use Microsoft Security Essentials. It is the best antivirus software for Windows out there as of right now.
It prolly costs a million asain monies
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 9:38 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) is a free antivirus software product created by Microsoft that provides protection against different types of malware such as computer virus, spyware, rootkits and trojan horses for Windows XP (x86[3]), Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (both x86 and x64[3]).[4]

Source: Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 9:46 pm

MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) is a free antivirus software product created by Microsoft that provides protection against different types of malware such as computer virus, spyware, rootkits and trojan horses for Windows XP (x86[3]), Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (both x86 and x64[3]).[4]

If its free it must fail
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 9:51 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

If its free it must fail
LOLFAIL. It scans and deletes most viruses and it is easy to use. And think of it this way. Microsoft made it as well as the operating system, and they are making a program for the operating system they made, so that probably means that it would be good considering that the same creators of the operating system created the antivirus. It has also received positive reviews since release.
Back to top Go down
Incendio
Lurker
Lurker
Incendio

Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 10:16 am

MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

If its free it must fail
LOLFAIL. It scans and deletes most viruses and it is easy to use. And think of it this way. Microsoft made it as well as the operating system, and they are making a program for the operating system they made, so that probably means that it would be good considering that the same creators of the operating system created the antivirus. It has also received positive reviews since release.
And this is coming from the guy whose computer was infected by a malicious virus he couldn't get rid of not a week ago?
Sounds reliable.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 3:11 pm

Genius Man right der.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 4:51 pm

Incendio wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

If its free it must fail
And this is coming from the guy whose computer was infected by a malicious virus he couldn't get rid of not a week ago?
Sounds reliable.
Are you a wizard?
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 4:54 pm

Incendio wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

If its free it must fail
Sounds reliable.

LOL. I erased it the day after...
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:25 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Incendio wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

If its free it must fail
Sounds reliable.
Are you a wizard?
Oh my God. Use that phrase one more time and I will explode on you. Really. I'll track you down, put a bomb in my pants and hug you.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:28 pm

Julie. wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Incendio wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Fluffy bunny wrote:

If its free it must fail
Sounds reliable.
Are you a wizard?
Oh my God. Use that phrase one more time and I will explode on you. Really. I'll track you down, put a bomb in my pants and hug you.
Are you a ninjawizard?
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

I hope you enjoy my blood, organs, and all that other crap on you. Expect an unexpected vist tonight.
~X
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 6:44 pm

Julie. wrote:
I hope you enjoy my blood, organs, and all that other crap on you. Expect an unexpected vist tonight.
~X
Ill stock up on teh rubbarz den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ace thread   ace thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ace thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2