Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not going to be active he said

Go down 
+7
Bronze
Marc978
Sergio
Sjb
HavoKitten
Emess
Kyuu
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

not going to be active he said Empty
PostSubject: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 9:51 pm

Top posting users this month [Sep 2010]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1 MrMess 165 15%
2 Sjb 154 14%
3 Ace mac ace 130 12%
4 Bronze 123 11%
5 Julie. 113 10%
6 TweezyMan 91 8%
7 Kaka 83 8%
8 KJ 82 8%
9 Demetri 79 7%
10 Kyuu 72 7%

Top posting users this week [Monday 13 - Sunday 19]

1 Ace mac ace 59 14%
2 Sjb 59 14%
3 MrMess 58 14%
4 Kyuu 55 13%
5 Bronze 41 10%
6 Julie. 35 8%
7 TweezyMan 35 8%
8 DAFTFAN2.0 34 8%
9 CollizionzZ- 26 6%
10 Demetri 22 5%

Guys. Seriously guys.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 10:03 pm

It's that tempting to post.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 10:12 pm

MrMess wrote:

That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say this place is inactive, over weight and it's so ugly PW rejected us on a date. ( assuming PW is a girl)
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 10:31 pm

Kyuu wrote:
MrMess wrote:

That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say this place is inactive, over weight and it's so ugly PW rejected us on a date. ( assuming PW is a girl)
And assuming CPP is a man?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 10:44 pm

Julie. wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
MrMess wrote:

And assuming CPP is a man?

Yea
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 10:54 pm

I love how I'm tied for top poster this week, and this past month I haven't been as active as I normally am.

But you actually have been pretty active Kyuu. You've been posting a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 11:17 pm

Sjb wrote:
I love how I'm tied for top poster this week, and this past month I haven't been as active as I normally am.

But you actually have been pretty active Kyuu. You've been posting a lot.

bored.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 11:28 pm

wait... wut
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 12:24 am

CPP Is kinda active but mostly on weekends I think I'm not active on weekdays cause I'm busy with homework and I don't get home until like 3:40
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 3:28 pm

Marc978 wrote:
CPP Is kinda active but mostly on weekends I think I'm not active on weekdays cause I'm busy with homework and I don't get home until like 3:40

OH KEWL
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

MrMess wrote:
Marc978 wrote:

OH KEWL

It's very exciting, I know, but there's no need for CAPZ PARTYS.
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 6:21 pm

I'm not on the list how sad.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

All the good users either grew out of CP or just got fed up with the new users. There are like 5 old-ish users left (as in good users). I was going to leave but then Sjb yelled at me xD.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 10:25 pm

Julie. wrote:
All the good users either grew out of CP or just got fed up with the new users. There are like 5 old-ish users left (as in good users). I was going to leave but then Sjb yelled at me xD.

Yelling over the internet? Woah...
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 20th 2010, 11:04 pm

Ya seriously guys lol, that is a little pathetic tho..
Back to top Go down
Demetri
Citizen
Citizen
Demetri

Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 4:09 am

look if you squint your eyes and look down im on that list haha
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 9:31 am

That's how I do babe. ;D
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 21st 2010, 10:14 pm

Well, all we can say now is that CPP is not going to be as active during the school year besides some parts of it. The important thing is that we get on at least once or twice a week. That will really help.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 12:56 am

Kaka wrote:
Well, all we can say now is that CPP is not going to be as active during the school year besides some parts of it. The important thing is that we get on at least once or twice a week. That will really help.
Wrong.

HEY GUIS, TO LEIK GET MOAR ACTIVEZ, POST ALOTTTTT. Cmon you know you wanna, bump some stuff, post in things a week old. DP has like 2 new pages a day then we did this and like, we got almost 20 pages a day(Minus coryn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 5:10 am

Demetri wrote:
look if you squint your eyes and look down im on that list haha
not hard for me or half of the people in my continent.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 3:55 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Kaka wrote:
Wrong.

HEY GUIS, TO LEIK GET MOAR ACTIVEZ, POST ALOTTTTT. Cmon you know you wanna, bump some stuff, post in things a week old. DP has like 2 new pages a day then we did this and like, we got almost 20 pages a day(Minus coryn)

Could you stop talking about DP?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 5:11 pm

MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Kaka wrote:
Wrong.

Implying we went to easy on you guys.
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said EmptySeptember 22nd 2010, 5:17 pm

Kyuu wrote:
MrMess wrote:
Ace mac ace wrote:
Kaka wrote:
Wrong.

Implying we went to easy on you guys.

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not going to be active he said   not going to be active he said Empty

Back to top Go down

not going to be active he said
Page 1 of 1