Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried Empty
PostSubject: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 10:49 am

Ever play a game and get stuck at That One Level? Read a book that's so long, you basically went "f**k it" half-way through? Ever seen a movie so dreary you couldn't finish it?

I've never been able to finish The Witcher--not because it's too hard, but because it's... well, dull. Couldn't get through the airship battle with Sin in Final Fantasy X, either.
As for books, I couldn't go on reading Gone With The Wind after a few hundred pages. It was great, sure, but dear God, that book is a door-stopper. You're better off reading the summary/watching the movie.
And lastly, I can't listen to anything by Lil' Wayne for more than a few seconds without wanting to kill a puppy or... *shiver* hug Sjb. D:

*Battletoads gets a honorary mention for making me and my niece waste all those nickels trying to kill the first boss in co-op mode.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 11:48 am

Maria wrote:

And lastly, I can't listen to anything by Lil' Wayne for more than a few seconds without wanting to kill a puppy or... *shiver* hug Sjb. D:

I can't listen to his songs either! They're all lame. I have to listen to his since my iTunes library suddenly disappeared and all I have left is Lil Wayne. :|
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 11:59 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
Maria wrote:

I can't listen to his songs either! They're all lame. I have to listen to his since my iTunes library suddenly disappeared and all I have left is Lil Wayne. :|
This proves my theory; iTunes is one sadistic b***h.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 5:38 pm

Maria wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:
Maria wrote:

This proves my theory; iTunes is one sadistic b***h.
Not as bad as the guys who sing Shots. Or the one where it's like "GET OUTTA OF YOUR MIND" five million and two times.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 6:01 pm

Pokemon Leaf green.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 6:11 pm

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I'm stuck at that one part when you have to knock the sage over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried EmptyOctober 6th 2010, 6:11 pm

Games - too many, can''t remember
Books - Holes. I can't finish 40 pages.
Movies - none.
Songs - HILLTOP HOODS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried   Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried Empty

Back to top Go down

Games/books/movies/songs you couldn't finish, no matter how many times you've tried
Page 1 of 1