Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween.... with a TwiST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Halloween.... with a TwiST Empty
PostSubject: Halloween.... with a TwiST   Halloween.... with a TwiST EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 9:55 pm

Ok, here's the story. You're out trick-or-treating with your friends (AKA, the participants in this RP), without your parents (because they love you so much). Then suddenly, nightfall hits, and you find yourself in the dark. 'What now?", you think to yourself, and you just keep walking, thinking your party is with you. Luckily, you remembered you packed your dad's flasshlight. You shake it a little, it flickers, then turns on in a blinding light. You look around, and what do you see? Nothing. Suddenly, you hear a long moan followed by a horrible shriek. You then go and investigate. You meet up with your friends to see someone leaning over one of your friends. A pool of blood is slowly pouring from her chest. One of your friends asks, "Sir, is she ok?". The only reply he gives: He slowly stands up straight, with blood and flesh on his face, then he hisses and moans. "HE'S A ZOMBIE!", you scream. Everyone runs to a nearby tree and climbs it. They discuss the plan. Someone says, "Well, it's every man for himself, but this may not be the case. We have to split up and warn everyone." You shake as a chill runs down your spine. Your friends jump out of the tree, and you follow. Everyone runs in different directions. Your only supplies: Your flasshlight, your strength, and a bucket full of candy. TRICK OR TREAT.....
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Halloween.... with a TwiST   Halloween.... with a TwiST EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 3:48 am

Name: DJ
Costume: Vampire

"Uhh, imma taking the streets with the mansions that heaps of kids are trick or treating at... W-w-w-wait up! I cant go by myself?? What if theres more zombies there and ic ant warn everyone without someone to help me in time to et out of the zombies way???............." Shivers and feels reallly sick...Turns around "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" As a few zombies come out from behind trees....
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Halloween.... with a TwiST   Halloween.... with a TwiST EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:01 pm

Name: Lana
Costume: Sexy honey bee (my REAL costume this year, with high heels.)

*walks around with [This bbcode has been disabled], looking like i'm going to faint*
Oh god.. why did I have to go trick or treating this year?
*zombie comes from behind tree*
OMFG. *takes off high heels and runs away*
Phew, that was close. *catches up with dj*
Me: Im definately taking therapy if I get home alive.. *throws up on road*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween.... with a TwiST   Halloween.... with a TwiST Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween.... with a TwiST
Page 1 of 1