Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies

Go down 
+2
Egaro
Dieg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 19th 2008, 7:37 pm

Chapter 1
It was a normal day I was going to visit G at the HQ when I got there
G said "Hi Dieg look at my newest inventions" "What are they" I said
The reviver 3000 and the world changer the reviver 3000 can revive whatever
and the world changer 3000 can change the world to your choice but these inventions are extremely dangerous so I'll keep them a secret for now
"What is this??" I asked That is Club Penguin's Pharaoh he was destroyed by the Defenders and the Old Ninjas of Club Penguin he forced my Ancestor to make him a zombie potion which he used to make zombies that will destroy anybody
who would get in his way G Said
(Trips Down and accidentally turns on the reviver 3000)
NO!!!!! G shouted
MUAHAHA now that I'm back to life Club Penguin will be mine Said The Pharaoh hey what's this machine it says WoRld ChAnGer 3000 looks like this thingy can change Club Penguin to the way I want MUAHAHA
(Turns on machine and inserts zombie potion)
NOW CLUB PENGUIN WILL BE MINE MUAHAHA
The Pharaoh went out of the HQ
Oh no this means trouble Said G

To Be Continued

Suggestion Center
Suggest a character
Code:
Good or Bad:
Name:
Role:

Suggest a scene
Code:
Takes place in:
People who are in it:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 19th 2008, 8:16 pm

I hope it's alright to post in your topic.

It's nice; you've got a lot of grammar mistakes, but other than that, cleverly constructed. 7/10
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 19th 2008, 8:25 pm

Egaro wrote:
I hope it's alright to post in your topic.

It's nice; you've got a lot of grammar mistakes, but other than that, cleverly constructed. 7/10
~Egaro

Don't blame me I'm 9 (Almost 10 YAY!!!)
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 19th 2008, 8:32 pm

That's a nice start, you could build a ncie story with that, 7/10 :)
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 19th 2008, 9:24 pm

Pretty good.
I'm a month younger than you, and I picked out all the mistakes and fixed them.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 19th 2008, 11:06 pm

The part of the WoRld ChAnGer 3000 isn't a grammar mistake I did that on purpose to make it sound like he's reading and Neo you speak english and I speak spanish that's the reason of the grammar mistakes
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 20th 2008, 7:09 am

Nice story.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 20th 2008, 2:55 pm

Chapter 2:The world changes
The pharaoh had left the room and everything started to turn rare.
The sky was red,zombies were everywhere it was a total chaos.
Well we just have to use the World Changer 3000 again and return
everything back to normal said G. Unfortunaly before G could turn it on the World Changer 3000 exploded.WHAT!!!! now the Pharoh
will rule Club Penguin Dieg I need your help G said.Me???? I can't do that I will get killed I said.I can lend you some weapons and you won't need to fight versus the Pharoh well maybe versus the zombies but not the pharoh.You just need to find the chosen one he will defeat the pharoh and return the peace to Club Penguin Said G.Ok I said.
I took my weapons and exited the room it all depended on me.
But when I went out 5 zombies were outside each of them armed with powerful weapons I did'nt know what to do

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 20th 2008, 4:00 pm

Second chapter's much shorter.

It's definitely a unique plot; so far, so good.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 21st 2008, 4:22 pm

Chapter 3:The first battle
I was trapped with 5 zombies I was thinking what to do but I couldn't think
something suddenly and idea got to my mind "What if I use G's multiuse weapon
and the jetpack.A AIR ATTACK.I said. I put on the jetpack and got the weapon out.I started flying and attacked the 5 zombies.Unfortunaly they came back to life."WHAT!!!! If they revive everytime I kill them how will I defeat them.It's too dark here I'll use the flashlight I said.When I turned on the flashlight the zombies started to fade and turned back into normal penguins"What happened" said one of them.Then the other said "We were just at the Pizza Parlor when suddenly a strange penguin wearing Pharaoh stuff came and activaded a strange stick"
I was confused but I finally figured it out light is the debility of the zombies.But 30 minutes later I discovered something THE EFFECT ONLY LASTED FOR 30 M INUTES."Oh no!! I gotta get back to the HQ" I said.I quickly ran back to the HQ but to my surprise G had turned into a zombie I quickly turned on the flashlight and G turned into a penguin again."What happened??" Said G."There's no time to explain we gotta find out how to beat the zombies in 30 minutes." "Uhh Ok" replied G

To be continued
Back to top Go down
JayCr17
Seeker
Seeker
JayCr17

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 21st 2008, 5:58 pm

Good job, very entertaining lol.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyApril 22nd 2008, 4:54 pm

Chapetr 4:Finding out the debility and the 7 Legendary Penguins

G was typing as fast as he could I was shouting at him to hurry up only 15 minutes were left before G turned back into a zombie.When only 10 minutes were left G figured it out "The only way to destroy the zombies is destroying the pharaoh which can be only destroyed by 7 legendary penguins which are The peguin of fire,The penguin of water and ice,The penguin of wind,The ninja of the west side,The wizard penguin of magic,The penguin of light and The mysterious penguin of all the elements.3 of them live in the mountains,2 more live in a mystery cavern under the sea,1 is hidden at a parallel universe at the dojo and the other one is still undiscovered.Well you will have to search for them mean while use this light sword it can make damage while destroying the zombies but unluckily it only last for 2 hours.I took the sword exited the room and headed to the town where I found like 10 zombies amd it was hard but I beated them all
when I entered the night club there was a different kind of zombie it was a super zombie well I was really in trouble now

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies EmptyMay 7th 2008, 10:00 pm

Sorry For Dp'ing

Chapter 5:The Fire Penguin
I had to find the 7 penguins "This will be hard work" I said to myself
I headed to the mountains to find a small wood cabin.
I knocked at the door to find a penguin that was surrounded by fire
"What do ya want"He said in a rude voice
"I need your help" for something I said
"You want to beat that pharaoh guy right??"He said
I was surprised at his guess I didn't think he would guess so quickly
"Are you up for it??"I asked
He looked like he was going to say no but he was still not sure
I think he didn't really care nothing could happen up there at the mountain
it was unreacheable except with G's super hiking thingy 3000
"I think so"he said
It was a relief I had found one of seven penguin now but it would'mt be so easy
"But you'll have to battle me"he said with a menacing voice
I wasn't expecting that anyways I needed to do it

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies   Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

Dieg01 and the Evil Pharoh and his Zombies
Page 1 of 1