Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?

Go down 
+4
Sonic Boom
Emess
Ace mac ace
ScooterMeow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

Registration date : 2009-07-20

What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? Empty
PostSubject: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 5:34 pm

Mine was Snickers.
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 5:48 pm

Kit-kat bars
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 5:58 pm

Ace mac ace wrote:
Kit-kat bars
Lucky!! That's my favorite!
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 6:09 pm

I didn't go trick-or-treating, I was a counselor at a church party and didn't get candy, so I'm going to get candy on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 6:11 pm

MrMess wrote:
I didn't go trick-or-treating, I was a counselor at a church party and didn't get candy, so I'm going to get candy on Sunday.
'-.- O rlly?
Back to top Go down
Ace mac ace
Sidekick
Sidekick
Ace mac ace

Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 7:48 pm

My mom had a friend who went till she was like 32, she was 5 foot XD.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 8:58 pm

MrMess wrote:

Well obviously you didn't go. I mean imagine a 600 year old man in a Superman costume. Your time is done.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 9:15 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:
MrMess wrote:

Well obviously you didn't go. I mean imagine a 600 year old man in a Superman costume. Your time is done.
He's 500 years old...
Get it right, man!
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 9:20 pm

Julie Raven Claw wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:
MrMess wrote:

He's 500 years old...
Get it right, man!

Actually, it's hard to tell because his age varies. Complicated process, can't go to deep into it now.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 9:32 pm

Where I live, you can only go trick-or-treating until you're 12. It's the law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 10:55 pm

Blue Dude wrote:

Hows New york/ Staten Island goin' for ya buddy?
Back to top Go down
figure.
Citizen
Citizen
figure.

Registration date : 2010-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 10:58 pm

herpa derpa
didn't go
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 11:16 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:
MrMess wrote:

Oh god...
Don't encourage youngins like us to think about wrinkly, skinny old guys in fairy costumes. *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 11:44 pm

Something Awful wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:
MrMess wrote:

Oh god...
Don't encourage youngins like us to think about wrinkly, skinny old guys in fairy costumes. *shiver*
Who said he was skinny. I like to think of MrMess kind of like Santa Claus. (If he were real.)
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 11:52 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:
Something Awful wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:
MrMess wrote:

Oh god...
Who said he was skinny. I like to think of MrMess kind of like Santa Claus. (If he were real.)
Santa isn't real? Good job, go crush some more dreams!
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 2nd 2010, 3:26 pm

Tootsie Rolls and Lollipops.
Back to top Go down
ScooterMeow
Mario Fanatic
ScooterMeow

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? EmptyNovember 2nd 2010, 4:51 pm

.Snookims wrote:
Blue Dude wrote:

Hows New york/ Staten Island goin' for ya buddy?
:3 Don't live der.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?   What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the majority of candy you got while trick-or-treating?
Page 1 of 1