Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

200th Video Celebration Party! (FULL INFORMATION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

200th Video Celebration Party! (FULL INFORMATION)  Empty
PostSubject: 200th Video Celebration Party! (FULL INFORMATION)    200th Video Celebration Party! (FULL INFORMATION)  EmptyNovember 16th 2010, 10:57 pm

Well seeing how my YouTube channel is almost at 200 videos I will be holding a little celebration party on Club Penguin. Details are listed below.

DATE: Friday November 26th

TIME: 12:00PM (CLUB PENGUIN TIME)

SERVER: FROZEN

Information If you are attending

We will be doing serveral things during the party like,Playing games,Dancing,Snowball fighting and more.

We will be Moving around rooms at times to do different things on the date of the party I will automaticly update this page and give our exact location In case you lose us or your late for the party.

LIVE RECORDING: For the first time ever at one of my parties I will be recording the party! The party video will be placed on my secondary channel on YouTube. I will post a link. So If you wanna be on YouTube be sure to come. NOTE: The recording will most likley take place In the middle to near end of the party.

PICTURES: Will will also be taking pictures of the party and posting them here on CPP!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down

200th Video Celebration Party! (FULL INFORMATION)
Page 1 of 1