Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh hi there.

Go down 
+9
Creeper
Maria
Sjb
Chub 777
Emess
Bronze
Rifleman-Dlb
Kyuu
/b/
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Oh hi there. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 5:04 pm

/b/ wrote:
Bronze wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.

ED?
ED?

Please tell me you are joking.
That's what i'm talking about. U still in love with Katie, btw?
Nope, but I am. ❤
Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
/b/

Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 5:16 pm

Juliexy wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Bronze wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Basis of trolling are simple, still you should read ED and learn. Whatsoever, what an 'appropriate troll' should've done, has been achieved in this thread, and this is all that matters.

After all, trolling is a art.

ED?
ED?

Please tell me you are joking.
That's what i'm talking about. U still in love with Katie, btw?
Nope, but I am. ❤
u're turning me on Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 6:01 pm

/b/ wrote:
Brian wrote:
This account's IP address matches the account Onion. Can you please explain why there are two accounts from the same IP?
What's this, i don't even...
An IP address helps us indicate whether a user is double accounting. The IP of your account matches the IP that is associated with Onion's. This either means you have just created a second account, which violates the forum rules. If Onion is somebody that lives with you, please let us know.

Back to top Go down
/b/
Drifter
Drifter
/b/

Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 6:04 pm

Brian wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Brian wrote:
This account's IP address matches the account Onion. Can you please explain why there are two accounts from the same IP?
An IP address helps us indicate whether a user is double accounting. The IP of your account matches the IP that is associated with Onion's. This either means you have just created a second account, which violates the forum rules. If Onion is somebody that lives with you, please let us know.

Wait, so basically you are trying to troll me by making me believe that i trolled you with my intend to troll you while you pretend to be trolled so you can troll me by making me think i did indeed troll you?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 6:28 pm

6 pages. 6 f*cking pages and he's still not banned. Good job guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 7th 2010, 6:31 pm

Still wondering why this thread hasn't been locked yet.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 3:52 am

Brian wrote:
/b/ wrote:
Brian wrote:

I don't think it's going to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hi there.   Oh hi there. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hi there.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Introduction and Farewells-
Jump to: