Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW

Go down 
+4
Digit
Chub 777
Puggypug10
Marc978
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  Empty
PostSubject: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 1:34 am

WWE star John Cena suffered an apparent leg injury during Tuesday's Raw house show in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Cena was working a cage match against Wade Barrett that was stopped abruptly. Dot Net reader Angelo Ambrosecchia attended the show and filed the following report.

"The cage match with Wade Barrett ended out of nowhere, Cena couldn't even stand up. They had to end the match fast and get the trainers out. Cena had to be helped to the back, apologized to the crowd and said he thinks he will have to miss some time. It looked really bad. You can tell at the end something was wrong when Barrett climbed the cage and basically sat there for about 2-3 minutes waiting for Cena to get up and stop him from getting over the cage, but he couldn't stand on the knee."

We now know more details on the match before it ended. After the Wasteland where Cena appeared to have been injured, Barrett began climbing the cage to escape but stopped as if he were waiting for Cena to come stop him. Cena used the ropes to get up as Barrett pretended to have his leg stuck in the cage wall. Barrett's motions were described as slow motion as he waited for Cena.

As Barrett was on the cage, WWE trainers came down from backstage and were yelling into the ring. Barrett came down and Cena countered a punch with a quick submission for the tapout. One fan said Barrett tapped out immediately and didn't even last two seconds in the hold.

While Cena did cut a promo and thank fans for coming and mentioning that he might need time off but would walk out on his own two feet, it's said by the fans in attendance that he could not put any weight on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 1:16 pm

Ha ha ha!!!! Serves him right!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 8:14 pm

I thought WWE was fake...
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 8:56 pm

Christmas Reindeer wrote:
Ya me t..no I did know it was real, lol ya that sucks man.
Back to top Go down
SuperiorSnowman
Adventurer
Adventurer
SuperiorSnowman

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 6:27 pm

It is, he made a mistake and got Cena hurt. I watched once.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tahu Guy
Citizen
Citizen
Mr. Tahu Guy

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 11:11 pm

John Cena sucks.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 1:12 pm

Wind Chill wrote:
Ya me t..no I did know it was real, lol ya that sucks man.
Well its real fighting, but its all planned out before it happens.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 1:38 pm

What's WWE?
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 1:47 pm

TheBigGerman wrote:
What's WWE?

A Wrestling company
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 1:58 pm

Marc978 wrote:
TheBigGerman wrote:
What's WWE?

A Wrestling company

Wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW    WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE BREAKING NEWS:JOHN CENA INJURED AT HOUSE SHOW
Page 1 of 1