Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking on the top of another penguin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abd-alrahman
Lurker
Lurker
abd-alrahman

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Walking on the top of another penguin Empty
PostSubject: Walking on the top of another penguin   Walking on the top of another penguin EmptyApril 20th 2008, 5:15 pm

Usually, if you click on a penguin you will get their player card. So you must RIGHT click on another penguin, then click on another area of the room, and you will see your penguin walking towards the place you right clicked, and you will see yourself on top of the penguin
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the top of another penguin   Walking on the top of another penguin EmptyApril 20th 2008, 5:16 pm

I'm not sure if this version works, but I know this glitch. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the top of another penguin   Walking on the top of another penguin EmptyApril 20th 2008, 6:21 pm

Just press tab and click at same time xD
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the top of another penguin   Walking on the top of another penguin EmptyApril 21st 2008, 10:01 pm

That's cool, I knew that though:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xEG3dh9dkaM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xEG3dh9dkaM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the top of another penguin   Walking on the top of another penguin EmptyApril 21st 2008, 10:05 pm

Yeah, I just press tab, in fact I annoyed a couple penguins today with that glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on the top of another penguin   Walking on the top of another penguin Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking on the top of another penguin
Page 1 of 1