Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.

Go down 
+8
FlyingKanga
noohx
Digit
Thunder
Chai
Mike
Creeper
Bronze
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 5:34 pm

Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. Articl10

After a successful premiere at London's Trafalgar Square, viewers are queuing to see the conclusion of multi-million dollar franchise. What will lie ahead for Harry? Will the film meet the expectations of previous movies? What will be next for author J.K. Rowling?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 1:32 am

I followed the movies but never read the books. By the time I was old enough to not be intimidated by the book length, I already saw the movies and it didn't feel like worth reading. Lame excuse..
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 1:35 am

Oh my god im so stoked for the conclusion, i'm going next week.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 1:46 pm

I can't wait to see Deathly Hallows Part 2. Though, there won't be much of a surprise for me because I already know what is going to happen. I read the book, in just a few days too. That's how interesting it was.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 1:50 pm

It's so amazing to see how much Daniel, Emma and Rupert have grown. Most anticipated movie of the year.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 2:01 pm

Thunder wrote:
It's so amazing to see how much Daniel, Emma and Rupert have grown. Most anticipated movie of the year.
This ^.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 2:07 pm

Creeper wrote:
I followed the movies but never read the books.
You say that like your the only one! It comes out this Friday.
Back to top Go down
noohx
Vagabond
Vagabond
noohx

Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 4:47 pm

I haven't followed on the movies at all, But I think I can follow on the story just by watching Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 and reading summaries of the other ones.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 9:45 pm

I watched it yesterday! It was spectacular! The movie was well presented. Loved how Harry pwned Voldermort.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:50 am

I'm going to the premiere! It's actually a double-feature premiere. At 9:00 they are showing Part 1, and at midnight, Part 2. It's gonna be sick!!
Back to top Go down
noohx
Vagabond
Vagabond
noohx

Registration date : 2011-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 9:17 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
I watched it yesterday! It was spectacular! The movie was well presented. Loved how Harry pwned Voldermort.

You just spoiled the story for me >_>
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:50 am

noohx wrote:
FlyingKanga wrote:

You just spoiled the story for me >_>

Yeah, TFK just because you're an Aussie doesn't mean you can ruin it for us.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 12:28 pm

I didn't spoil it. I would've said Voldermort pwned Harry as well.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:23 pm

I'm going to see the movie tonight at midnight. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 12:20 am

For those going at midnight, I hope you have fun. My mom was just telling me that we might see it sometime on Friday. Usually, we wait a week to see a movie to avoid the crowd, but I guess this is an exception.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 8:35 am

FlyingKanga wrote:
I didn't spoil it. I would've said Voldermort pwned Harry as well.

...and to extend on that...

Spoiler:

Anyone who has read the series already knows the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 4:29 pm

I just saw it last night at midnight. It was really good and it brought back a lot of my childhood memories when I had read all the books. It was a nice close to the series.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 4:42 pm

I am actually going to see part 1 tonight just to refresh my memory. Nice to hear that it was good BigGrin
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 11:24 pm

It was great. I saw it at midnight last night and it was everything I expected and more. There were many funny, thrilling, and even scary scenes and many bittersweet moments that made me think about when the cast was younger in the previous movies, especially the first one.

In general, I love how the last book/movie tied together every significant thing from each book/movie in the series, giving the best possible ending. Like the author, the director and everyone else involved with the movie ended the series with a huge bang.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 9:55 am

Creeper wrote:
I am actually going to see part 1 tonight just to refresh my memory. Nice to hear that it was good Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. 1415013262

Brian you can quit being jealous now, I haven't seen it yet either and I don't plan on it for awhile because it is going to be weeks before the crowd clears.
Back to top Go down
DK-Y2Y
Super-Human
Super-Human
DK-Y2Y

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 6:30 pm

I never finished reading any of the HP books. I did not like the past HP movies ALOT.

But this movie was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 12:13 am

I just watched this. A really epic way to finish the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.   Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Deathy Hallows part 2.
Page 1 of 1