Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight. Empty
PostSubject: The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight.   The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight. EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 5:45 pm

The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight. 470_fi10

A 30-year program responsible for 120 million miles of space travel. Responsible for repairing the Hubble Space Telescope, delivering vital parts to the International Space Station and bringing ground-breaking studies from around the Solar System, NASA will be under pressure to produce a more efficient and modern fleet that will launch humanity further into the stars. When will astronauts next fly in an American shuttle? What will the next mission be?
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight.   The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 1:31 am

Seems like space news really died down after Pluto was deemed a non-planet, or that might me just me who feels that way. All these large 'objects' beyond Pluto were being discovered, but I never really hear about them nowadays. I also remember when George W. Bush predicted we would get to Mars by 2020. Right..
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight.   The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight. EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 8:32 am

Apparently, the Shuttle cost too much to launch. That's why they stopped flying.

EDIT: There's also this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight.   The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Atlantis Space Shuttle's last flight.
Page 1 of 1