Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games you think should be made

Go down 
+10
Kyuu
Skyward Sam
noohx
Mits
Brennan
Arbiter
Ranmaruhime
Tricky
Mike
Maria
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Games you think should be made Empty
PostSubject: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 7:50 pm

The Longest Journey 3
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS.

Last edited by Maria on July 8th 2011, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 8:00 pm

Call of duty 4 5 year anniversary edition. Why? Because I enjoyed that the most out of the CoD series.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 9:48 pm

God of War 4
Sly Cooper 4 (which is coming out in 2012!)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:06 pm

Tricky wrote:
Damn, that brings back memories. Anyone still remember that game with the purple dragon? Spyro, I think his name was.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:22 pm

Maria wrote:
Tricky wrote:
Damn, that brings back memories. Anyone still remember that game with the purple dragon? Spyro, I think his name was.
For sure. On PS3 (since you were talking about it in that other thread) you can actually download the old PS1 classics off of the PSN Store! I have Spyro 1, 2, and 3.
Then they also sale the Sly Collection now which has 1, 2, and 3 of it, but I still have the old games so I never bought it.

They were actually going to release a 2 part Sly 4 back in like '07 or '08? One game for PSP and a separate one for PS3. 2 separate stories that go together to make up Sly 4. They must have trashed the idea though and instead announced inFamous. Which, you can kind of see the resemblance in it, but they just wanted a more Mature game I suppose, better audience at the time.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:32 pm

Tricky wrote:
Maria wrote:
Tricky wrote:
For sure. On PS3 (since you were talking about it in that other thread) you can actually download the old PS1 classics off of the PSN Store! I have Spyro 1, 2, and 3.
Then they also sale the Sly Collection now which has 1, 2, and 3 of it, but I still have the old games so I never bought it.

They were actually going to release a 2 part Sly 4 back in like '07 or '08? One game for PSP and a separate one for PS3. 2 separate stories that go together to make up Sly 4. They must have trashed the idea though and instead announced inFamous. Which, you can kind of see the resemblance in it, but they just wanted a more Mature game I suppose, better audience at the time.
Now that you mention it, I can't help but imagine a man in a raccoon costume shooting lazers out of his hands.

Another reason to get my own PS3, then.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 10:37 pm

Maria wrote:
Tricky wrote:
Maria wrote:
Tricky wrote:

Now that you mention it, I can't help but imagine a man in a raccoon costume shooting lazers out of his hands.

Another reason to get my own PS3, then.
I know inFamous 1+2 were great games, but I've been waiting forever for Sly 4. lol

Nerd fact, if you look on the back of Cole's (main character of inFamous 1+2) backpack, you will see the Sly logo. It's more noticeable in 2 than in 1.

Talking you into it, bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 8:38 pm

Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers vs. Tekken vs. Soulcalibur vs. Mortal Kombat vs. SNK vs. Vitrua Fighter vs. DoA

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 8:56 pm

I want a whole trilogy that comes off of Sly 4 like four, five and six and I also want a new Spyro game that doesn't blow. Oh ya and Jak 4 would be cool.

Last edited by Mike on July 10th 2011, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 8:57 pm

Isn't it a bit early for a COD 4 remake?
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 8:58 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:
Isn't it a bit early for a COD 4 remake?
I edited my post, but no I believe they could make a 5th anniversary edition.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:01 pm

That's kind of what MW3 is.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:02 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:
That's kind of what MW3 is.
They said Mw3 was going to be pretty much a expansion of Mw2, and Mw2 was no were near CoD 4 in game overall quality.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:04 pm

They're all the same in my opinion (No racist) Nothing much changes in between sequels.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:05 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:
They're all the same in my opinion (No racist) Nothing much changes in between sequels.
For me Mw2 was a HUGE change, considering all the balance was gone and there were so many cheap ways of people killing you, not to mention the over powered kill streaks.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:07 pm

Well I've only played segments of the Campaigns. So what do I know? (I still like my game idea)
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:07 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:

I would have to agree.

Cod never change except for the graphics. Their all the same.
They should start ending the series with the person dying.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 10th 2011, 9:09 pm

I'm referring to the multiplayer to me thats what CoD is about, the campaigns were good but it's not like playing Bioshock or Fable. (those games are just examples)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 4:16 pm

A fallout mmo
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 5:05 pm

Mother 4
Back to top Go down
Arbiter
Adventurer
Adventurer
Arbiter

Registration date : 2010-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 5:13 pm

Left 4 Dead 3
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 5:40 pm

Arbiter wrote:
Left 4 Dead 3
I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 6:12 pm

Pst. I've received some leaked information. Valve is currently working on Left 4 Dead 5.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 6:13 pm

Ranmaruhime wrote:
Pst. I've received some leaked information. Valve is currently working on Left 4 Dead 5.
Lol seriously?
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 6:27 pm

>_>
No. I was poking fun at the whole releasing L4D2 barely one year after 1. I thought it would be funny if Valve did something weird like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you think should be made   Games you think should be made Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you think should be made
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next