Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

[RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look Empty
PostSubject: [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look   [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 5:58 am

Quote :
Not only is Sony bringing the last pieces of the network back online, rumor has it the company is giving its much-maligned online game and video service a spiffy new look — because there's nothing like a makeover to help people forget the blemishes of the past.

Sony has not confirmed the makeover rumors, but anonymous sources told tech news site Register Hardware that Sony is putting together a design upgrade that will give the text-heavy service "a more image-driven layout along the lines of Xbox Live and Steam."

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/07/06/7027364-playstation-network-to-get-a-spiffy-new-look

So, Sony is giving you guys compensation by giving PSN a new look? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look   [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 7:27 am

Whatever they do, it'll always look better than XBL's dashboard.
Back to top Go down
TwilightSparkle
Drifter
Drifter
TwilightSparkle

Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look   [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 10:31 am

Sounds good, hopefully it won't look horrible.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look   [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 1:06 pm

They're also adding a paying feature which will first premier with resistance 2. I haven't found much info on what it will do but i've been looking.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look   [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look EmptyJuly 9th 2011, 2:51 pm

.Snookims wrote:

So, Sony is giving you guys compensation by giving PSN a new look? Cool.
Aaactually, they gave every person a free month membership to the music downloading thing and PS Plus. They also gave you 2 Full games for free. And they had some nice ones, 4 or 5 to choose from.. 2 Full PSP games, out of 4 or 5 to choose from. A free theme. Something else that I'm forgetting.

But then with PS Plus, they had new deals weekly for that month that every person could get. If you had PS Plus or the music download thing while the service was down, then they automatically extended yours by 60 days.

I'd like to see pictures first. I like PSN as it is now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look   [RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look Empty

Back to top Go down

[RUMOR!] PlayStation Network to get a cool new look
Page 1 of 1