Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+7
Brennan
Tricky
Digit
Thunder
ParkourSAM
Ranmaruhime
Mike
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

What are you playing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 4:30 am

Whats games are you playing through right now? Post yours as you play new games.

For me, right now i'm playing Portal 2 on console and PC (don't ask why) TF2, DoD:S, CS:S and Mw2 (console)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 6:06 am

A bunch of Indie games on the PC.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 7:35 am

Dynasty Warriors 7
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:19 am

Mirror's Edge. I'm stuck on this one part. I have to get up somewhere, so I get up there. Then I have to across the room, but I don't know how 'cause there's like barely any climbable walls. Then a minute later S.W.A.T. guys come out of an elevator and start killing me.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:15 am

Right now I'm playing MLB 2k11 on 360.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 10:13 am

Black Ops and inFamous 2 on ps3
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 12:42 am

ParkourSAM wrote:
Mirror's Edge. I'm stuck on this one part. I have to get up somewhere, so I get up there. Then I have to across the room, but I don't know how 'cause there's like barely any climbable walls. Then a minute later S.W.A.T. guys come out of an elevator and start killing me.
Youtube comes in handy at that point of a game. Or simply just Google.

And what's wrong with playing Portal 2? Haha, I was thinking about starting it over again just yesterday.

Hmm, right now I play a little Black Ops on either PS3 or Xbox. Then yesterday I bought and beat Portal on Xbox, which is why I thought about replaying Portal 2, but I probably won't.

And a little Minecraft on my laptop.

I Want to play a new run through of Fallout: New Vegas or just the first 3 Sly games. Whether I get to that or not, eh, I don't know. I probably will sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 12:46 am

I'm playing my Pokemon Blue ROM, about the challenge Blaine, he won't touch my Blastoise :D
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 3:07 am

Fallout and Minecraft....and of course some Black Ops inbetween.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 3:20 am

Sims Medieval.
thanks to maria
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 7:19 pm

Right now I'm playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl, as I have been for the past 2 years. It's that fun of a game.
I plan on getting back to playing Pokemon White, Okami, and The Wind Waker soon.
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 12:44 am

I stopped playing Black ops for a while, but im back into it now
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 12:45 am

Playing Ocarina of Time for my video walkthrough :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 1 of 1