Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIFT™

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noohx
Vagabond
Vagabond
noohx

Registration date : 2011-07-09

RIFT™ Empty
PostSubject: RIFT™   RIFT™ EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 5:31 am

Hey guys, I got Rift a few weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone has or plays Rift on the Forum
Rift is an MMORPG similar to World of Warcraft and Warhammer Online which was made by TRION Studios a new Gaming Company that has succeeded amazingly at Rift and has a few other titles coming out soon.
And has a subscription as well, But there are offers on them right now which you can purchase and see at : http://www.riftgame.com/en/
Heres a link to a trial to play the game courtesy of me! Awesome Smiley Guy Dude Payton Bice
http://on.fb.me/ppHqLa
You do get 7 days btw, Which is a good amount of time to reach level 15+

RIFT™ Rift-Game-Tricks

I started playing Rift like a week ago, I haven't been playing much since I've been being distracted by Forums, Minecraft, TF2, Terraria, and some more Minecraft.

I have 3 characters - Two on Firesand
One of them in Firesand is a Warrior and is my starting and main character and I use him as a tank.
The Second one in Firesand is a Mage which I just made an hour ago and is my Third account.
I plan on mainly focusing on these two accounts.

The last character is my second and I made it only to play with my friend, Hes a defiant on Blood Iron.

Here are my characters usernames, No laughing lol.

GUARDIANS
Warrior in Firesand - Predatornooh ( Main account )
Mage in Firesand - LordVoldemort

DEFIANTS
Cleric in Bloodiron - Nerve (Note that I am going to be transferring him to Firesand soon )

Anyway, If you're getting RIFT make sure to add me =3
My Steam : nooh97
Contact me there because like i said earlier, I use steam for almost everything PC-Gaming related.

I will make a user review on the game soon, when I reach level 50... and god knows whens that going to happen.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

RIFT™ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT™   RIFT™ EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 3:04 pm

Most people have been saying it's just a nicer graphics version of WoW, I was going to pick it up intill I heard that.
Back to top Go down
noohx
Vagabond
Vagabond
noohx

Registration date : 2011-07-09

RIFT™ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT™   RIFT™ EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 11:24 am

Not really, It has it's own story and most MMORPGs are like WoW because thats what MMORPGs are and WoW stood up for some reason.

Rift is good though, I've spent a lot of hours into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIFT™ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT™   RIFT™ Empty

Back to top Go down

RIFT™
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Gaming :: Online and PC gaming-
Jump to: