Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCAA Football 12 Released

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

NCAA Football 12 Released Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Football 12 Released   NCAA Football 12 Released EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 2:46 pm

NCAA Football 12 released at midnight last night and I stayed up until 5 AM playing and figuring out the new game. It is not that similar to NCAA Football 11, in that there are a lot of new features and the gameplay is lightyears ahead of last year's edition. The tackling animations are so fluid and realistic compared to any football video game I've ever played. This game is way better than Madden as well, it is so well done I cannot tell you how good this game looks. This game is also astronomically difficult compared to last year's edition. If you are playing with a bad team, it is VERY tough to pull an upset as compared to last year's edition. I am doing an online dynasty where you start with a 1 star program (mine is UAB) and it is extremely difficult to win against any superior opponents. With that being said, the new features (Coaching carousel - you can get fired or hired depending on how you do. -The ability to be an offensive and defensive coordinator, and the new Road to Glory mode) put this game way ahead of any other sports video game out on the market. This game is a must buy for sports fans.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 12 Released   NCAA Football 12 Released EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 2:49 pm

I was considering picking this up to, too bad I don't have money.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 12 Released   NCAA Football 12 Released EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 5:03 pm

I'm buying it as soon as I get home from vacation on July 23.

Official Game Trailer
Back to top Go down
Seany
Drifter
Drifter
Seany

Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 12 Released   NCAA Football 12 Released EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 11:46 pm

Is it good? Might pick this up...
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 12 Released   NCAA Football 12 Released EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 11:50 pm

Sounds like a decent game, I'll probably get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football 12 Released   NCAA Football 12 Released Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 12 Released
Page 1 of 1