Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops Team Tactical

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Black Ops Team Tactical Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 6:16 pm

Does anyone want to make a Team Tactical team on Black Ops? I know some of you play it for MW2 but no one does for Black Ops. So if anyone wants to....just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 8:56 pm

There all over Black Ops, but there not called Team Tactical teams there actually just GameBattles teams and you can form one on there website, gamebattles.com
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 10:46 pm

Heck, might as well start a clan here. More local. Won't get clan battles type things, but I think just giving the forum members something to do together would be better. That and we could do events and contests and things, through the matches.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 10:58 pm

Tricky wrote:
Heck, might as well start a clan here. More local. Won't get clan battles type things, but I think just giving the forum members something to do together would be better. That and we could do events and contests and things, through the matches.
Me, myself will be doing Gamebattles with a few of my friends and Sam but i'd play here too.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 11:03 pm

Mike wrote:
There all over Black Ops, but there not called Team Tactical teams there actually just GameBattles teams and you can form one on there website, gamebattles.com

I know I'm just saying like a 1 or 2 time thing with the CPP members, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 12th 2011, 11:32 pm

That's why I think we should start our own LevelUnlocked clan. Doesn't even have to be called that, just can be ran from here.

Like I went to this one CoD forum who had a Venom clan. Can't remember their tag, but they did a lot of cool things that I did go to a couple of. Like throwing knife only matches. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 4:04 pm

Tricky wrote:
That's why I think we should start our own LevelUnlocked clan. Doesn't even have to be called that, just can be ran from here.

Like I went to this one CoD forum who had a Venom clan. Can't remember their tag, but they did a lot of cool things that I did go to a couple of. Like throwing knife only matches. Haha.
Sounds good, maybe i'll get this arranged.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 4:32 pm

We could get Platform exclusive team going, I know me and Tricky would be a good aspect from seeing him play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Team Tactical   Black Ops Team Tactical Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Team Tactical
Page 1 of 1