Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

Go down 
+2
Ranmaruhime
Chai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 5:26 pm

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. WindwakerCA

I think this game is the BEST game for the Nintendo Gamecube. The graphics are simply outstanding and cartoonish. I just love it. I have the game but I've never completed it before.
Here is an excerpt of the plot from Wikipedia:

"The Wind Waker takes place about one hundred years after the defeat of Ganon in Ocarina of Time,[7][8] and is set in a sea scattered with several islands, which necessitates frequent sailing and naval combat. The hero Link lives with his grandmother and his younger sister Aryll on Outset Island, one of the few inhabited islands of the Great Sea. The people of the Great Sea pass down a legend of a prosperous kingdom with a hidden golden power. Ganon found and stole this power, using it to spread darkness until a boy dressed in green sealed the evil with the Blade of Evil's Bane. The boy became known as the Hero of Time, and passed into legend. One day, the sealed evil began to return, but the Hero of Time did not reappear. The inhabitants of the Great Sea are unsure of the kingdom's fate, but it is clear that this legend is the story of Ocarina of Time.
When boys of Outset Island come of age, they are customarily dressed in green like the Hero of Time. The elders hope to instill the courage of the Hero in the children. It is Link's birthday as The Wind Waker opens, and he receives the familiar costume. Aryll's present to Link is permission to use her telescope; as he looks through it, he spots a large bird carrying a girl to a nearby forest. After retrieving a sword, Link sets out to investigate. Link rescues the girl, only to have Aryll kidnapped by the same bird as it returns. The girl rescued in the forest is Tetra, captain of a pirate ship. At Link's request, they sail to the Forsaken Fortress, where a mysterious figure is holding Aryll and several other girls. Following an unsuccessful raid, Link is thrown from the fortress. A talking boat called the King of Red Lions rescues Link, and tells him that the master of the Forsaken Fortress is Ganon, the evil of legend."

From there, Link begins an adventure to stop the evil Ganon from taking over the seas.

Has anyone played this game?
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 5:49 pm

I have played and beaten it, and I think it's my second favorite Zelda game. I don't really see eye to eye with much of the hate it gets. It's in the ocean. Who cares? It's fun. I also find it pretty challenging due to the the size fo the great sea. I did a second playthough and I forgot where you were supposed to go every time.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 6:08 pm

I played this game. It is a well written story and really ties things together about the disappearance of Link after OoT.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 13th 2011, 7:21 pm

This is my all time favorite Zelda game because they so much more you can do with it. I do hope they make another game with this style of format. And I know they already did for DS but I mean Wii or something.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 12:56 am

Awesome game I played it a few times I think.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 7:21 pm

Digit wrote:
This is my all time favorite Zelda game because they so much more you can do with it. I do hope they make another game with this style of format. And I know they already did for DS but I mean Wii or something.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 7:35 pm

I haven't played this game in ages. I love it though!
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 8:06 pm

Lol. I was so happy when they included the Link from this game in SSBB.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 8:21 pm

Chai wrote:
Lol. I was so happy when they included the Link from this game in SSBB.

Same he is one of my favorites in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
Page 1 of 1