Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top five Nintendo series of all time.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Top five Nintendo series of all time. Empty
PostSubject: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 1:50 am

My list of the best Nintendo series of all time.

5. Earthbound/Mother
There are only 3 games to this series and it hasn't been touched by Nintendo if 6 years, and it's on this list, yeah it's that good. No doubt one of the craziest unique and awesome series you will ever see. If you haven't played these game yet, go find them now.
Top five Nintendo series of all time. EbBox

4.Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong is one of the most iconic characters in history. Hey I mean he help start it all. While his own game series is slightly less iconic it's still incredibly fun to run around the jungle as a Gorilla and Monkey beating up kritters, and using you coconut gun.

Top five Nintendo series of all time. Dkpic0%20(2)

3.Star fox
What's not to love about a bad-ass fox getting in space dog fights and overthrowing the Lylat system.Clearing on of the best and most addicting games Nintendo has to offer. Although Slippy holds it back a little -,-.

Top five Nintendo series of all time. Star_Fox_cover

2. Mario
Mario is probably the most famous video game character ever. He proves he is no joke with his fantastic games. Who would have thought playing as a plumber saving a princess from an overgrown spiky turtle could be this much fun? Apparently Nintendo...

Top five Nintendo series of all time. Super-mario-31

1. Lengend of Zelda
Link the hero of time saves the Princess Zelda from the evil clutches of the Ganon. There is truly not a bad game in this series. So much variety and a complex story line that is mysterious to even experts, this is easily Nintendo's best series, and one of if not the best series of all time.

Top five Nintendo series of all time. The-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-virtual-console-20070226043617627-000
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:48 am

I agree with all of them except EarthBound.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:27 pm

Hmmm. I also agree with them except Earthbound. If it were up to me, my list would consist of Super Smash Bros (Melee and Brawl) and Metroid.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:30 pm

I'd list them differently. Mario is number 1 and Donkey Kong is number 2. Link is three then Star Fox and Earth Bound
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:46 pm

Thunder wrote:
Earthbound is epic.

Chai wrote:
Hmmm. I also agree with them except Earthbound. If it were up to me, my list would consist of Super Smash Bros (Melee and Brawl) and Metroid.
Super Smash bros. and Metroid would probably be in the 6-8 range for me. SSB is a great series but it's not just not top 5 in my opinion. Brawl was a huge step in the right direction though. As for Metroid it would be 6. It's great, but it doesn't beat Earthbound.

Mike wrote:
I'd list them differently. Mario is number 1 and Donkey Kong is number 2. Link is three then Star Fox and Earth Bound

I can see Mario as number 1, but i'm not sure about Donkey Kong number 2. I just don't see how games like Donkey Kong 64 can stack up against Ocarina of Time, or Majora's Mask, but hey it's your list.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:47 pm

Brennan wrote:
Thunder wrote:
Earthbound is epic.

Chai wrote:
Super Smash bros. and Metroid would probably be in the 6-8 range for me. SSB is a great series but it's not just not top 5 in my opinion. Brawl was a huge step in the right direction though. As for Metroid it would be 6. It's great, but it doesn't beat Earthbound.

Mike wrote:

I can see Mario as number 1, but i'm not sure about Donkey Kong number 2. I just don't see how games like Donkey Kong 64 can stack up against Ocarina of Time, or Majora's Mask, but hey it's your list.
Donkey Kong was the beginning of everything Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 2:52 pm

Mike wrote:
Brennan wrote:
Thunder wrote:
Earthbound is epic.

Chai wrote:

Mike wrote:

Donkey Kong was the beginning of everything Nintendo.

Yes but this is a list of the best game series, not best characters. The Donkey Kong series had Donkey Kong Country, and other than that they have some good games, but nothing that compares to Mario or Zelda games.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 4:17 pm

I mainly agree but I don't think Earthbound is enough to be considered a top 5 series since there aren't many games, I would switch Zelda and Mario and also put Metroid or Kirby on there.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 5:35 pm

Earthbound is one of the best games ever made. The Mother series earned it's spot on this list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top five Nintendo series of all time.   Top five Nintendo series of all time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Top five Nintendo series of all time.
Page 1 of 1