Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diner Dash Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

Diner Dash Series Empty
PostSubject: Diner Dash Series   Diner Dash Series EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:33 pm

Diner Dash Series DinersDash
Some of you may know of the time management game Diner Dash. In the game, you play Flo, who decides to open her own restaurant. Throughout the game, you play different levels that consist of you serving people food, cleaning up messes, etc. It's pretty fun. All the games in the series are pretty much the same, except they have different plots. I played most of the Diner Dash games but not finished them because the harder levels made me frustrated.

Anyone else here play this great game?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Diner Dash Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash Series   Diner Dash Series EmptyJuly 14th 2011, 10:39 pm

Yep. I bought the first one on CD back when it originally came out after trying a free trial online. Played it a lot. Have it on my iPod too.

The other games in the series does have different features though. Like in mostly every other than the first, you can upgrade how your restaurant looks to your own tastes. Then you also have different customers and challenges.

It's cool, I played it on and off but I don't ever play it now other than sometimes on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Diner Dash Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash Series   Diner Dash Series EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 12:52 am

I haven't played this in ages. I have the first one and the third one (Flo on the Go). It gets harder as you progress through the game (a lot harder).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diner Dash Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diner Dash Series   Diner Dash Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Diner Dash Series
Page 1 of 1