Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

Kingdom Hearts Series Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 4:15 pm

The KH series would have to be one of my favorite game series ever. I only played KH 2, though I own both KH1 and KH2. The games pretty much revolve around this group known as the Organization XIII who use these monsters called Heartless and Nobodies to collect hearts of people. I'm not really sure about this, so correct me if I'm wrong, but their goal is to fill Kingdom Hearts with hearts so that they become full beings again. (All the members of the Organization XIII have no hearts, you see). In both games you play a boy named Sora who is given the task of stopping the Organization XIII from achieving their goal.
I recommend this game to anyone who likes adventure type games.

Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptyJuly 15th 2011, 6:12 pm

I completely love the Kingdom hearts series. Not the stupid pieces of shit handheld games but all the console games, yes there very awesome and I can't wait for KH3.
Back to top Go down
Chai
Vagabond
Vagabond
Chai

Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptyJuly 18th 2011, 2:46 pm

I hated the handheld games.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series EmptyJuly 18th 2011, 3:14 pm

Chai wrote:
I hated the handheld games.
You have to give them props for trying but the consoles were much better. Can't wait for the new one to come on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Series   Kingdom Hearts Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Series
Page 1 of 1