Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flight Control - App Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Flight Control - App Review Empty
PostSubject: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 6:39 am

Argh, my English has worsened ever since I stopped reading HP and DQ.

Flight Control
Flight Control - App Review 2yywn4h
$0.99 on the App Store

Flight Control is a very simple and addicting game from Firemint to help pass the time. It is rated #71 on the App Store which is still pretty good considering there are thousands of other games.

Your job is to coordinate as many aircraft into their designated landing area without crashing another aircraft which is the only way you can lose as far as I know. The game gets harder when you land more aircrafts making more and more of them come.

A letdown for me was the game was very slow paced with not many aircraft coming into your screen until you go further into the game but I found out you can easily speed it up by pressing a forward button found on the bottom left. Another major letdown was that not many people play online which makes it really hard to find a game. I believe this is because the game gets boring after a while and then just collects dust on your iDevice. These aren't really big problems that affect the game for many people.

What lures them in the first place is the astounding graphics of the game and how simple it is to navigate the aircraft. The game audio is somewhat appealing to many people because of it's jazzy music.

Presentation/Graphics: 9.0
Gameplay/Controls: 8.0
Sound: 7.0
Lasting Attention: 7.0
Overall: 7.5
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 7:45 am

Yeah, I've played Flight Control before, it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 8:03 am

There's an online version of this. You save $1.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 9:30 am

Chub 777 wrote:
There's an online version of this. You save $1.
Oh thank the lord, I can save money.
Nice review Jazz!
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 9:33 am

Uhh I made the review. Is it really like Jazz's reviews? :D
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 9:39 am

Ha, yes it is, sorry about that. I thought it was JazzDawg's when I layed eye on it. Its a great review, my bad Kanga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight Control - App Review   Flight Control - App Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight Control - App Review
Page 1 of 1