Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Empty
PostSubject: Nyan Cat: Lost in Space   Nyan Cat: Lost in Space EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 3:21 am

Nyan Cat is on the loose...in space!!

Honestly this game is not in the slightest bit normal...it is pretty messed up. I'm not sure exactly what the game is promoting, but I'm not sure if it's a positive message...but it is great fun!

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Bc8adfd3
(I will give anyone $20 if they find out who Hannah is. And I assure you that it is not Tac Nayn, Nyan Cat's arch nemesis.)

Nyan Cat is a creature with a cat head and a Pop Tart body and somehow is able to have rainbow come out of his butt for forever and ever and ever. His arch nemesis, Tac Nayn, is a black cat with a Waffle body and has a grey rainbow coming out of his butt. They are not friends in the slightest bit.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space 8184c8a0
(Tac Nayn hates Nyan Cat so much that he even refuses to go in the same direction as him in space.)
The objective of the game is to keep Nyan Cat (or Tac Nayn) in space by jumping on platforms and collecting as many points as possible by eating the most random of things: Baby bottles, pieces of cake, donuts, and a few other random things. And, just like space goes on forever, Nyan Cat will not stop for anything...so basically you got an endless game in front of you unless you fall into Earth's atmosphere and die. And honestly, like doesn't get much better than that.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space E303c8d7
(Those awkward moments when you get sucked up by a UFO that tosses out your milk bottles...)

Nyan Cat has done well at what it went for: good gameplay and high replayability although some multiplayer would be fun. I find myself always playing this game just because it's easy (all you do is touch the screen to jump) and it's a good time waster.

There are also several temporary upgrades you come across while playing, like invulnerability, Super Nyan, and the infamous Coconyan. Some upgrades make you run faster, while others let you gain altitude to avoid falling into Earth's atmosphere or even give you more points.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space 7b336427
(Nyan Cat on cocaine thinks pretty much everything is funny, including eating baby bottles.)

This game is just downright funny and just an overall good time, but sometimes the music gets to my head after playing for a while, even though it is a pretty funny song. Sometimes I'll find myself laugh from the random things that go on during the game. Other than that, there's not much to say about the mini game other than that it is well worth the buck.

Price: $0.99
Gameplay: 9/10
Replayability: 10/10
Sound: 8/10
Controls: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat: Lost in Space   Nyan Cat: Lost in Space EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 7:14 am

Lol, I have Nyan Cat as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat: Lost in Space   Nyan Cat: Lost in Space EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 8:01 am

They have an app about this now? This meme really is getting out of control. The music get's stuck in your head, though.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat: Lost in Space   Nyan Cat: Lost in Space EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 8:12 am

Awesomeness: http://www.silvergames.com/nyan-cat
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat: Lost in Space   Nyan Cat: Lost in Space EmptyJuly 17th 2011, 11:11 am

Chub 777 wrote:
They have an app about this now? This meme really is getting out of control. The music get's stuck in your head, though.
Bye, bye rick roll. Great review Jazz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat: Lost in Space   Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Gaming :: User Reviews :: App Reviews-
Jump to: