Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements   Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 8:27 pm

Time Travel Will Tell (75G)
Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements 1Dc8P2NhbC83CRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzNDAAAAAVBQUPtfVY0=
In Shangri-La, acquire the focusing stone.

Blinded By the Fright (30G)
Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements 0Tc8P2NhbC8wCRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzNEAAAAAVBQUP79vnQ=
In Shangri-La, kill a Shrieker zombie while blinded by it.

Zomb Disposal (30G)
Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements 0Dc8P2NhbC8xCRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzNFAAAAAVBQUP8dRuc=
In Shangri-La, dispose of a Napalm zombie without it harming any players.

Monkey See, Monkey Don't (5G)
Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements 0jc8P2NhbC8yCRsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzNGAAAAAVBQUP08T1I=
In Shangri-La, get something from the monkeys.

Small Consolation (10G)
Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements 0Tc8P2NhbC9EDhsBGl5TWTU1L2FjaC8wLzQwAAAAAVBQUP7u1h4=
In Shangri-La, use the 31-79 JGb215 on each type of zombie.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements   Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 8:46 pm

Time Travel Will Tell- Big and complicated easter egg, search for a video or guide. The Focusing Stone is a little meteor which, when you pick it up after the whole easter egg is completed, gives you all 7 perks, all at one time, and they do not go away when you get downed.

Blinded By The Fright- Just do what it says.

Zomb Disposal- Easiest one for me to get, I wasn't even trying to get it, it just happened.
I was playing solo on the map, doing a little train through the whole map when near the end of a round, I hear the sound of one exploding and then my achievement pops up. My only guess is that I got far enough away from it, that it was being respawned (the zombies do this now). To be respawned, it was killed, without me even being near it, which gave me the achievement. Otherwise, just get a good distance from it in solo and shoot it off is all I can say.

Monkey See, Monkey Don't- Whenever you have a drop (Insta-kill, Max Ammo, etc.), a monkey will come. If you leave it laying on the ground, the monkey will pick it up and go running off with it floating above his head. However, the drop goes through a rotation of the other drops. And when you kill the monkey, if you do before it gets away, it will drop whatever was above it's head. So you can turn something like a Carpenter into a Max Ammo. Just kill a monkey after it took a drop to get this achievement.
Also, if you let a monkey take a Max Ammo drop, one of the drops shown in it's rotation will be the Vodka bottle drop, which gives you a random perk. Only works with a Max Ammo drop, I think.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements   Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements EmptyJuly 26th 2011, 9:27 pm

*Moved to Other
-This is a multiplatform game thread so just post these topics here

Great guide Tricky! I'm getting it Thursday so I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements   Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 1:58 am

Digit wrote:
*Moved to Other
-This is a multiplatform game thread so just post these topics here

Great guide Tricky! I'm getting it Thursday so I can't wait.
Actually, multi-platform game threads belong in the forum of the system which you own it for.
Quote :
Threads about multiplatform games belong in the forum of the console on which you own the game, not here.

It is probably better here since it is only achievements which are the same on all systems, but, just pointing that out.

-----------
Also, I stuck it in Xbox because I didn't know it was coming out for PSN this soon and was only released for Xbox at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements   Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops: Shangri La Achievements
Page 1 of 1