Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 1:05 am

To all HP fans-

Have any of you played the new HP games that came out? I have all the Harry Potter games up to Order of the Phoenix and I kind of want to try Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 for the Xbox. I've seen reviews that say the games are pretty bad, but do you Harry Potter fans think it's that bad? Or is it pretty fun for a fan of the series?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Pugh
Vagabond
Vagabond
Jamie Pugh

Registration date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 8:29 am

No I haven't played the games, but seen both films.
Part two is amazing, highly suggested to see it!
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 10:59 pm

Jamie Pugh wrote:
No I haven't played the games, but seen both films.
Part two is amazing, highly suggested to see it!

Yeah, I've seen it already. It was good.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaruhime
Vagabond
Vagabond
Ranmaruhime

Registration date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2011, 6:23 pm

The movie was great, but I couldn't care less about the games. From the reviews I've seen, it seems to be rather boring.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 12:01 am

Ranmaruhime wrote:
The movie was great, but I couldn't care less about the games. From the reviews I've seen, it seems to be rather boring.

Yeah, which bums me out...

The books are amazing, the movies are great, and the games....EA had the perfect chance to make a ton of money on these games and I feel like they just wasted time and money on them. Although they are somewhat fun to me because I am a fan of the series, it would be so much better if it was a legitimate game series that people actually enjoy playing.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 3:39 am

I had the first 4 games a couple years ago for the PS2, they came in a set or something. The first 3 games were pretty awesome. As far as I can remember, it basically kept with the story and was like an open world to explore. At least the first 3 were. The 4th one was crap compared to the others though. It was more like like a mission based game to do with the challenges or whatever, the goblet. I really liked the open world adventure and abilities of the last games, like having a broom to ride around anywhere on and seeing the places of the world.

I also had the... 5, I think it was, for the PSP. It was also open world type. I played it kind of often, I just didn't much care for the small PSP system for the type of game that it was. The detail, the abilities, the openness. It was a good game with good graphics. The first 3 were also good.

If they kept with that basis, then maybe I'd consider looking at the newer games. But I finished reading the series back when the 7th came out and haven't seen any movie past the 5th.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 EmptyJuly 30th 2011, 4:13 am

Tricky wrote:
I had the first 4 games a couple years ago for the PS2, they came in a set or something. The first 3 games were pretty awesome. As far as I can remember, it basically kept with the story and was like an open world to explore. At least the first 3 were. The 4th one was crap compared to the others though. It was more like like a mission based game to do with the challenges or whatever, the goblet. I really liked the open world adventure and abilities of the last games, like having a broom to ride around anywhere on and seeing the places of the world.

I also had the... 5, I think it was, for the PSP. It was also open world type. I played it kind of often, I just didn't much care for the small PSP system for the type of game that it was. The detail, the abilities, the openness. It was a good game with good graphics. The first 3 were also good.

If they kept with that basis, then maybe I'd consider looking at the newer games. But I finished reading the series back when the 7th came out and haven't seen any movie past the 5th.

I actually just bought the 5th game for $5 today, and I really enjoy it! Like you said, it's really open and the graphics are the best yet! But yeah, I really enjoy it so far. I find myself playing this for a long time just to get all the achievements.

I really enjoyed the rest of the series except for Goblet of Fire. Horrible. But Years 1-3 were very fun, especially Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm just so bummed that Deathly Hallows (Year 7) was such a good book and a good movie, yet the game, from what I've heard, seems to be horrible. The idea of it being a shooter is so awesome, but they should have incorporated that into the story, not made it solely on shooting enemies. A disappointing end to a potentially good gaming series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2   Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the DH Parts 1 and 2
Page 1 of 1