Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EffThat,It'sMia
Lurker
Lurker
EffThat,It'sMia

Registration date : 2011-12-01

Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.   Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. EmptyDecember 1st 2011, 1:01 pm

Maria
This "topic thingy" as you guys call it (I'm a n00b.) is all about random stuffs.
Not Bieber.
Please not Bieber.
Not satanic things like Bieber.
Or Miley Cyrus.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wilee999
Lurker
Lurker
Wilee999

Registration date : 2011-12-02

Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.   Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. EmptyDecember 2nd 2011, 5:08 am

MINECRAFT FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
♥055♥
Lurker
Lurker
♥055♥

Registration date : 2012-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.   Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. EmptyAugust 18th 2012, 10:22 pm

I hate Justin Beiber...
Back to top Go down
cc362
Lurker
Lurker
cc362

Registration date : 2012-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.   Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 9:36 pm

i can be random cause im weired. + i hate justin whatever. i made fun of him by calling him justi beiver king of all bevers.

now time to be random, darth vader said i was mentilly insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(which i am) Argie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.   Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing Related To Club Penguin. :3 Everything Not Related To Club Penguin.
Page 1 of 1