Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new tags by shizzle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

new tags by shizzle?  Empty
PostSubject: new tags by shizzle?    new tags by shizzle?  EmptyDecember 22nd 2011, 6:20 am

new tags by shizzle?  Hmm
new tags by shizzle?  REACH
new tags by shizzle?  Beagle
new tags by shizzle?  Hulk
new tags by shizzle?  Atom

rate and cnc, if you guys are still alive. firsts in eleven months
Back to top Go down
ApplyMoreCack
Drifter
Drifter
ApplyMoreCack

Registration date : 2011-12-13

new tags by shizzle?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new tags by shizzle?    new tags by shizzle?  EmptyDecember 22nd 2011, 12:57 pm

The placement of the focal point in the first tag is nice enough. Sadly, there's not much else going for it. You should work on placing your effects in a way that allows them to fit in dynamically with the render and create more flow instead of just sitting there like two different pieces that happen to share the same colour scheme--flow makes things interesting.
The second feels empty and unfinished, but the colours are decent, I suppose. Utilize that gradient map more andadd more effects next time.
I like the fourth one. It'd be better off if you lost the text. Keep doing the "smudgy background+render+wacky colours" thing. It seems to work for you.

They all look decent, save for the last one, which goes to prove that less is better and all that shit. I also notice that you tend to over-sharpen and over-contrast your work, which slightly dumps down the quality. Don't rely on gradient maps to make everything look like it fits together, by the way. Plan your colour scheme in advance... have you tried using websites like http://www.colourlovers.com/ ? They can be helpful.

Yeah, there's not much else I can say. Hope that helped.

P.S. Do you have AIM or something?
Back to top Go down

new tags by shizzle?
Page 1 of 1