Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Penguin Hub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub EmptyJanuary 23rd 2012, 4:05 pm

Guessed this could go here seems of though I will be coding part of the website though most of it is software. Well some people have been saying: A new site must be made as CPP has died. Well I came back here after having an idea for a new club penguin fan site. But a lot of us here no longer play CP so there's gong to be a secondary forum for us cp veterans who no longer play where we have no need to talk about cp. But for the cp fans there'll be a forum for them, a blog, a chatroom and a few unique ideas which I am not saying as I don't want my ideas stolen. Also there will be a shop to get cp toys and membership plus card jitsu items for cheaper(in some cases much cheaper) than Disney and it's going to be perfectly legit. As you've probably guessed by the title it's called The Penguin Hub. The thing is managing a site on your own never really works for long so I'm asking you guys for help. I'm not looking for immature people. I'm looking for you people that are fun and professional, so you'll have a a laugh but are perfectly professional when needs be.

The Jobs

Head Designer(Administration Position)- You will be the head designer and an administrator you will make the sites first themes for the forum and blog and will continue to help out, you will also manage a designing team which will come later on. You need to be able to design on mybb and wordpress. I need examples of your work and you need to be good. If I wanted shabby designs I'd make on myself but I don'. Job currently unpaid. Reward pay may be given when money is got.

Moderator- Moderators obviously moderate the forum, clearing out the spam and keeping the rules enforced. Also more importantly you help the users and make them feel welcome and happy at the site.

Special Jobs
A few special jobs will involve pretending to be a cp famous penguin and doing some special jobs. The accounts you use will be shared by me and will not be your actual account, you will have your own account and will only use this account for your special jobs.

Aunt Arctic- You write the news about the forum and news about club penguin on the forum, also in a special section for famous cp penguins you will have your own section, to write news about what your up to and ask questions so you need to be able to pretend your Aunt Arctic. You need to be able to write about what your up to in cp, pretending your Aunt Arctic. Like you could say you had a meeting with Gary about adding a gadget section to the newspaper. You will also help write the Penguin Hub Times(Alpha Stage Name) The newspaper feature won't be released in the main site release but a feature to be released later on.

I Want to Join Now!
Sorry you'll have to wait till I get the pre release page ready, got a fancy script to write to make it register to the forum as well as the site, and it's very hard and it's only been done a few times because mybb was't built for that kind of thing.

How to Apply?
PM me saying what job your applying for and then I'll ask you some questions.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub EmptyJanuary 23rd 2012, 4:54 pm

The Photoshoot
I need some people to come to a photoshoot on club penguin so I can make the logo. We'll basically all go on club penguin in our cool and epic outfits and all say something to do with the penguin hub I'll then take a screeny or two and use it to make a log for the site,blog and possibly forum. Time and date, server and room will be decided soon. Anyone interested? By the way you'll appear in the hall of fame which basically shows your player card then says why your in it, basically anyone that helps the site is in it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub EmptyJanuary 24th 2012, 8:10 pm

If you said there is non CP stuff as well, count me in, if I am either a mod or admin. You won't regret it, trust me.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub EmptyJanuary 25th 2012, 2:10 pm

Okay, I'll send you a pm in beta stage, it's alpha atm. And yeah there's gonna be a whole part for people who have grown out of CP. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub EmptyJanuary 25th 2012, 8:33 pm

stevenF50 wrote:
Okay, I'll send you a pm in beta stage, it's alpha atm. And yeah there's gonna be a whole part for people who have grown out of CP. Thanks.

PM in CPP?
Back to top Go down
robbyk12
Drifter
Drifter
robbyk12

Registration date : 2010-08-14

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub EmptyFebruary 7th 2012, 11:57 pm

I own a website - penguinsunlimited.com .
I can recommend people to your site when its done. Also, if this plan falls through, hit me up, I'll create a forum on my site. (I'm an old member of this site banned long ago)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Penguin Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Penguin Hub   The Penguin Hub Empty

Back to top Go down

The Penguin Hub
Page 1 of 1