Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!

Go down 
+15
Hyperhawk
Argie
AlterBlade
Giatekla
spyke
Skyward Sam
KingdomDarkII
Cycle22
Hellopayton
kyuubi
Ghost
Creeper
Asho
Egaro
iWaddle
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2008, 9:39 pm

Chao19 wrote:
What's weird is that the pin was in the exact location the diamond pin was found in last year,the sailor hat came back in the same spot,and the Pirate Party looks the same as last year only black and red.

I really like the new sports clothing though! :)

I know! I thought for a second that the Treasure Chest Pin was found in the same way, too--but it's kinda different.

Argie's right, this party is completely cheap. They'd better have a REALLY good reason for barely doing anything...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2008, 9:40 pm

Well I am sure it will be worth it soon.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2008, 10:18 pm

Hey!I posted about this already!Did you delete it?!!I cant find my post about this! :x
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2008, 10:33 pm

Egaro wrote:
Chao19 wrote:
What's weird is that the pin was in the exact location the diamond pin was found in last year,the sailor hat came back in the same spot,and the Pirate Party looks the same as last year only black and red.

I know! I thought for a second that the Treasure Chest Pin was found in the same way, too--but it's kinda different.

Argie's right, this party is completely cheap. They'd better have a REALLY good reason for barely doing anything...
~Egaro
It's not like these parties (or anything in Clubpenguin) are/is easy, ya know.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2008, 12:58 am

Lol, Good Point Chao19, all in the same place
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2008, 7:47 am

Well, I agree with alot of ppl about decorations... but not the sailors cap, lol, i didnt have it.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2008, 7:53 am

To make an update even better, add the SWF link for the music! :)
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2008, 8:10 am

Yeah, I dont think Train put it up there, if he has it. :P
Back to top Go down
bryce1231
Drifter
Drifter
bryce1231

Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2008, 10:05 am

i got all that stuff
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2008, 1:31 pm

Egaro wrote:
Chao19 wrote:

~Egaro

Well it isn't as bad as the 4 room decorated Western Party.I still think the party has great decorations though but still not enough.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2008, 8:50 pm

Techno wrote:
Yeah, I dont think Train put it up there, if he has it. :P

Added. :P
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2008, 9:16 pm

What didn't you put up there? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!   Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate Party, Sports Catalog, and Pin!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2